Status
Not open for further replies.

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
I received some new cartos off of the classified section after continually needing to change up my 510 solutions, attys, cart filler, cart mods, etc.

I was using a 510 batt to 901 adapter I also "Traded" in the classifieds here, and it was pretty good. I tried another flavor, also good. Two more were vaporless.

I changed the battery in my CHUCK, and OMG(olly) I believe I will be a convert with the price of cartos vs. the 510 atty issues.

This is assuming of course that standard eliquid DIY vapes the same OR BETTER, POSSIBLY!

18mg=ONE HELL OF A THROAT HIT ON THIS THING!

510 lovers, at least try this. I am going to try the cartos for about a week, refill them when needed, and if they work out I will be a convert...

I havn't topped a damned thing off since I got home from work, nor have I used the 510 atty, other than to check the KR808 vs. 510 TH.

Last edited:

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
3.7v protected battZ

(I tried 2x 3.7v, and kill my 1st carto, yes the first one I tried!)

I really need to find some cheap rechargeable 3.0v CR123(A) compat batts.

By far these are the closest thing to smoke I have had yet, and I have tried "Smokless delight", jky-306, 901, 510 (with lots of different "everythings"), and now this godsend.

Last edited:

UberDuper

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
No place like ~/
Get the best of both worlds and try 510 cartomizers.

Aside from the battery connector, what's the difference? I've been using kr808 cartomizers from ecigsupply.com for the last few weeks and they're supposedly around 2.2Ohms which I've been told is lower (hotter) then the standard cartomizers sold elsewhere.

UD.

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
You might want to check out some GreenCig carts, it's almost impossible to scorch them and you won't get that burnt taste from them like with the KR808D-1's. I was given a few samples of the new soft cartomizers for the 510 although I didn't actually use them the person that I give them too loved them and would highly recommend them. He is a seasoned vaper so I trust his judgment I threw my 510 away ages ago when I switched to cartomizers.

UberDuper

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
No place like ~/
So many different cartomizers out there and nobody seems to know the actual differences between them all.
I saw a video of someone taking a greencig apart and they don't look like they hold much juice. And the price seems a little high for a disposable item like that.
I like the way my current cartomizers vape but I'm a little concerned about the lifespan of them. They seem pretty hit or miss as for how many refills you're going to get. Cleaning them kinda sucks and they seem to need cleaning much more often then a 3 pieces setup. They're super convenient when you have a bunch of flavors to try. But I might go back to the atomizers if I can ever settle on 2 or 3 juices.

UD.

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
Problem with those 510 cartos is that they are said to be very small. I don't quite see the point, either, I have to say - if refilling on the go is too much hassle, why not just take filled carts with you?

Not to mention that we have no idea whether the burned filling problem can happen with them, too - and I'd rather avoid that.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Problem with those 510 cartos is that they are said to be very small. I don't quite see the point, either, I have to say - if refilling on the go is too much hassle, why not just take filled carts with you?

Not to mention that we have no idea whether the burned filling problem can happen with them, too - and I'd rather avoid that.

AlexTM, just so you know they arent talking about the small soft cartos then 808b ones (that are threaded the same as a 510)... now someone has rolled out 510 specific hard shelled cartos (they've only been on the market for less than a week now)

But I agree if the burning is still an issue in them I won't be interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread