Carto help needed please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyPickle

Feb 23, 2013
United States
About 4 months ago I switched from clearos to cartos, smok pyrex DCT with smok XL 1.5 stainless/2-3 hole pre-punch cartos. When I replace the carto I take that white rubber top thingy that comes on the top of each carto off & throw it away, but... I was watching a video on youtube today & a guy put that cap back on after he primed the carto! Can someone please tell me the correct thing to do? Thanks ya'll in advance!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Not sure. He might just be covering it while it sits and soaks? Some people don't use drip tips on cig-likes and leave them on.

I plunge mine in a condom cover and leave the cap on while it soaks in...but that's because it's a few days.

There's all kinds of vapers out there doing all kinds of things, lol. Just find what works for you. Maybe he doesn't know or care about drip tips...yet.

Last edited:

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 25, 2009
    Central Texas
    About 4 months ago I switched from clearos to cartos, Smok pyrex DCT with Smok XL 1.5 stainless/2-3 hole pre-punch cartos. When I replace the carto I take that white rubber top thingy that comes on the top of each carto off & throw it away, but... I was watching a video on youtube today & a guy put that cap back on after he primed the carto! Can someone please tell me the correct thing to do? Thanks ya'll in advance!
    He just doesn't know what he's doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread