Carto question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
Alright I haven't been keeping up with this forum in awhile and wasn't sure if there are new stuff out there.

I haven't tried tanks etc yet but right now I just prefer using cartos. I am using SR Boge cartos on my Vamo and I usually set it at 4.5-5. I was wondering are there any other cartos or suggestions out there. The throat hit sometimes just doesnt seem to be doing it for me and cartos dont seem to last as long for me since I got the Vamo, as it would last a bit longer when I was using a mini vtube. Any suggestions, ideas etc would help.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
any tank suggestions?
If you don't mind waiting for a couple of weeks, IBTanked will be offering a 22 mm diameter tank that will be the perfect size for a Vamo. Currently they offer two diameters - a 19mm and a 25mm. All the tanks can be ordered either in a standard length or XL length depending upon the length carto you plan to use in them. These are pyrex glass tubes. The caps are metal. They had been using stainless steel, but I believe they will be changing over to anodized aluminum in a choice of colors.

IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

tank lengths.jpg IBTanked-large-small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread