Status
Not open for further replies.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I went to a local B&M store today to buy some cartomizers because I want to try out that delivery method. The sales guy there was not helpful at all and actually discouraged me from trying them out. They did not have much of a selection so I just left.

I did a search here trying to find info--but so much comes up that has nothing to do with cartomizers I couldn't sift through all the info--so I thought I would just ask here.

I am relatively new at all of this and have only tried clearomizers so far. I like them but want to 'find' my favorite thing and won't know if I don't try other things.

If you could tell me what a great cartomizer would be for a beginner I would really appreciate the help.

I Love links to go straight to the right product!

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Resistance is really a preference with variable voltage mods. Have you tried other resistances in the atomizers you've used? What liquid ratio do you use? Are you going to use a tank or just the cartomizer itself? All of this will be factors in the brand and how many holes you'll have in the tube.

Holes are only a consideration if the cartomizer is going to be used in a tank.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Holes are only a consideration if the cartomizer is going to be used in a tank.

Quotes are only a consideration if you read the whole post of what you're quoting.

I'm sure if you have any specific questions, you can ask baditude directly. Easily the go-to person on ECF regarding cartomizer systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread