I'm sooooo confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
idaho
I put my very first order in for some Boge Cartomizers. I have been wanting to try cartos for awhile and they seem to get the best reviews. I ordered two 5 packs from litecigusa.net But one thing I never thought of is the resistance. When I went to check what the ohm's were of the one's I ordered I cannot seem to find it anywhere in the description. I now see that there are about 3-4 different boge cartomizers "blank" that are not pre-filled that are listed for sale for the Riva. But i'll be damned if I can find the ohm's of any of them. So if any of the Boge carto experts here can tell me where to find that info I would be greatful!!

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
LiteCig offers a few different brands. I only use Boge and those sold at LiteCig are, according to a customer review, rated at 3.2 ohms. Maybe you can cancel the LiteCig order.

I buy mine at Puresmoker. Website description:

Available In:
Low Resistance: 1.9 - 2.1 ohms (Best at 3.7v or below) [Can be used at 3.7v or below. Not to be used on High Voltage Devices]
Standard Resistance: 2.9 - 3.1 ohms [Good at most all voltages]

Last edited:

alamor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
idaho
LiteCig offers a few different brands. I only use Boge and those sold at LiteCig are, according to a customer review, rated at 3.2 ohms. Maybe you can cancel the LiteCig order.

I buy mine at Puresmoker. Website description:

Thanks for the info. I actually just heard from the customer service rep. And you are correct Scottitude, they said they are 3 ohms "give or take". This was my first purchase from Litecigusa but I will make sure I will use your suggestions when I make my next order.

Thanks everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread