Cartomizer Identity Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
I can deal with misspellings on the cartomizer boxes. They make me laugh.
I noticed something weird with the labeling of some of the cartos I've purchased.

I had a box of the Wow Vapor Coffee Sampler packs. Each one of the cartos had WOW printed on them.

Since that time, I ordered a box of WOW Cappuccino and the box label has WOW printed on it, but all 5 cartos just have Cappuccino-18 printed on them.

Then, I ordered a box of WOW Cafe Mocha and the box label has WOW printed on it, but all 5 cartos just have Cafe Mocha-18 printed on them.

Should WOW be on the carto labels, or am I getting premium juice in WOW boxes?
A rhyme or reason for this?
:confused:

phishtraveler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
...in middle america
thats a strange one! the wOw does tend to get overused a bit, but its all I buy. i prefer the low resistance and flavor. in my experience, cool carts get hot, too LOL!

was this VG-WOW Cafe Mocha 18? I believe mine say VG-WOW Cowboy 18mg on EVERY SINGLE CARTOMIZER.
Perhaps Cafe Mocha doesn't get labeled differently since Cowboy comes in PREM, WOW and VG-WOW. CM doesn't??

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
I order WOW carts almost exclusively and PG-18mg exclusively. I too prefer the flavor and the warm vapor. If I have coolcarts, I save them for the P/T.

I just wanted to know if WOW should be printed on WOW carts, or are there any exceptions?
attachment.php

1. WOW Cafe Mocha from the WOW Coffee Shop Sampler 11/28/10
2. WOW Cafe Mocha from the WOW Cafe Mocha (box of 5) 02/17/11
3. WOW Cappuccino from the WOW Coffee Shop Sampler 11/28/10
4. WOW Cappuccino from the WOW Cappuccino (box of 5) 10/16/10

Since Cafe Mocha is only made in Wow - it would be the same juice regardless of label - understood.
Premium (non-WOW) Cappuccino e-juice comes in Coolcarts, correct?
WOW Cappuccino e-juice comes in Wow carts, correct?

Would just like to know if others have WOW boxes that don't say WOW on the carto. :confused:

Attachments

• IMG_1807.jpg
    IMG_1807.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread