• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cartomizer member intro and Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: test post

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Hi, my name is beckah.

I have been using the e-cig since June 2009 and started with an njoy Npro and an njoy Ncig. I quit analogs using these two models. I found this forum and decided to try some differents models.

I now have a 510, a VP1, little chuck, 2 JS's and the VK. The ease of the cartomizers is what draws me. I got tired of filling, stuffing, topping off and all the other maintenance.

I don't use the VK exclusively but I love it when I just want to vape and relax and enjoy a good vape.

Thanks for creating this group, duck. It was a long time coming.

alsmom

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Crypton, Colorado
I'm new to the cartomizer and VK. I have some kinks to work out, so am interested in what everyone has to teach me.

Me too!
Glad I found this group as I was sitting here trying to figure out how to tell when my carts are running out.:confused: I can not really tell yet, I just guess! I am sure I'll get some good info here...;)

ezcomputers

Oct 15, 2009
www.akaraessex.com
Hi all,
I'm new to vaping just a week old, though I have both a 510 which was my second model, dse101 which i got ripped off on broke in 5 minutes on me but htats another story.
Anyways I picked up a kr8081d and cartomizers and its wonderful. I prefer it to my 510 all day, both for flavor and vapor production the 510 can touch it but it takes some work.
I love the cartomizers and I even found taking the filling out and stuffing it with PTB works really wel for me. I have the 902 manual batteries for it from cigeasy and its a sweet setup.. Recently I put a small dab of epoxy in the airhole of the battery to prevent damage from leaking if I foolishly filled a cartomizer with it still hooked up or a cartomizer leaked it wont get into the battery and the draw is still fine no problems. Only issue to watch for is make sure you put the epoxy in deep enough to leave some room so the charger can still make contact, definately not a mod for newbies to try
I'm an experienced Electrical/Computer engineer so I'm no stranger to soldering irons/electrical mods etc...
ANyways Here is my into message HI and thanks for making this section for us cartomizer users

-Pete

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I love the cartomizers for convenience, portability, pocketability, and all kinds of other bility. But...I find the KRs tend to get burned inside with too much vaping even if I'm trying to top off, and since I just prefer the KR vape over the Greencig (E9?) vape that is a problem. My solution for now is to use the KRs in 36mg to reduce the number of draws and direct drip a 901 or modded (cut in half) Greencig cart with lower mg juice for longer sessions. But I'm sticking with the KR808d-1 set up for the ultimate in convenience.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Just wanted to pop in and see how d'group was doing
Surprised 2 C it growing

UPDATE
Group is PUBLIC

I will be keeping an eye out and maybe post a new thread... I am looking for NEW and informative cartomizer posts that are sticky worthy.... I want this forum to be THE MODEL forum hehe

So even if it has been posted elsewhere on ECF don't be shy to post something informative... make it slightly different from an old post to make it interesting :D
Repeats are great for a forum search hehe

I might even make a contest out of it....but don't get too excited hehe

Thank YOU for Joining and enjoy!!!

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Greetings from Uncle Snark to all the 3pc converts you are about to get the best E-cig experience right out of the box with no mods, no filler worries, topping off, filling carts, crappy battery life, all that crap is done for you, it's in the past.

The ease of use, the long lasting carts that are refillable contrary to popular belief, the taste, the warm vapor and nice throat hits are just what the doctor ordered. If you came from using the POS 510 that so many seem to enjoy you are in for a real eye opener and treat. These are so much better than the 510 as to be a different species. I don't understand the popularity of those 3pc models, I truly don't they are so labor intensive that it really detracts from the enjoyment of it.

Welcome and don't be afraid to ask questions. There is a small learning curve but your life of cart mods, straw mods, battery mods, are over unless you wish for 5v mod which ain't too bad an idea, lol!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I LOVE my greencarts and I LOVE the kr808 batteries! I do not like the juice in the kr808 cart's I think the juice is harsh.. although I keep trying new flavors I end up adding vg to them or rinsing and adding Nhaler's High Voltage juice.
I did get the new manual battery from Nhaler and I LOVE this think!! It rocks!! who hoo..! I cannot wait to use the staple mod on the greencig so I can try the cart on this battery!
Great group Geo.. I will have vidoe for you soon!
I do have one problem, though. I ordered and want to try different flavors of juice but I can't find any blank cartomizers. Are they available anywhere?
Nhaler should have these up tonight or tomorrow! I have a cart filled with new juice and carts, another passthrough.. just waiting for the empties!

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Hi Gang! For those of you who haven't seen my posts on the NHaler sub forum, my got my first PV in May and it is a KR808 and I have no desire to try anything else!

I have my fav carto flavors and have just recently started dripping. I only have NHaler juices and again, I have my favs!

For all you ladies like Lori and I, finger nail stickers are great for "pimpin" your batteries. I'm waiting for a pink battery to arrive and I already have plans for it. When it is done I will post it along with my pimped passthrough.

Silviu

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I am new too. Gave up analogs about 20 days ago, and I was never attracted to try again. My wife still smokes analogs, and I feel bad when I am around somebody who's smoking analog.
I use a Premium Electronic Cigarette, which is equivalent with KR808D-1, and I am pretty happy with it. There are still a lot of things to learn.
Silviu

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I am new too. Gave up analogs about 20 days ago, and I was never attracted to try again. My wife still smokes analogs, and I feel bad when I am around somebody who's smoking analog.
I use a Premium Electronic Cigarette, which is equivalent with KR808D-1, and I am pretty happy with it. There are still a lot of things to learn.
Silviu
Welcome Silviu you may also check out the KR808 specific sub-forum for loads of info....click on the link in my signature block for quick access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread