• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cartomizer member intro and Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Brandon, I have a problem. I picked up a KR 10 days ago and dramatically reduced smoking analogs from a pack a day to 2-4 a day. Haven't totally quit, but I'm working on it. I have a GC as well and loving that. Kind of glad I skipped the whole 3 pc types, but I'm still a little curious about them as I think it would broaden my knowledge of the whole vaping scene in general. Glad I can be a part of this community

Silverthorn181

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
ɹǝpun uʍop
Good evening everybody, My name is Mark. And I'm a juiceaholic.

I had a 10ml a day habit on my hotrod 510 and came over to cartos to get it under control. I love the convenience. I love the fact that I am tasting all my juice flavors, some for the very first time. And I love that I am now only using 1-2 mil a day!!

Charged

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Bloomfield, NY
Hello fellow cartomizerers, been using KR8 since day one. Thankfully did some research 1st and very happy with the results. Simplicity and convenience is the name of the game and the cartomizers fit the bill perfectly. More than happy to toss my hat in this ring, I'm sure there's plenty of info to learn. Thanks lightgeoduck for heading up this group.

wolffanatic

Feb 26, 2010
Rural.....Ohio
I bought one of those e-cig from the mall...junk! I ordered KR808D-1 I LOVE IT! The difference between night and day! Yesterday I recieved my juice to try refilling my own. My free sample cartrige was strawberry, Dang I cant seem to put the thing down. I would have never thought i would like anything but the regular tobacco taste. I have been analog free for 2 weeks today, and actually smell things i never smelled before ( my car actually stinks from smoking in it the past few years! Yuck!
Thanks for this wonderful site it has helped me so much! :D

rbonie

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Jackson,Ms (da DEEP Sout!)
Started using cartomizers to reduce the hemorrhaging 510 atty's were causing. Love the vap!!
At first I was getting a full day or day and a half off them w/o having to refill.Lately though it seems they have changed. Last few sets I've ordered have been less than stellar!!?? Where do you get good cartomizers from now?

Late comer I guess.
I just found this site about 2 weeks ago, but have been vaping since ~ august/september 2010..
I started and will stick with the KR808D-1's and with the reviews I have read here (without modding) it seems to be a fantastic choice.
I personally wanted nothing to do with fiilling, dripping or any of that annoying stuff. Just clean and simple was the plan.
Well, after some time, I found the pre-filled to be less than satisfying, and decided to open up the rubber cap and fill a few.

I'm now using Johnson Creek fluid, and am now set to quit smoking (which has been cut drastically anyways). I'm actually shocked at how good the VG vapes and tastes. I'm also quite satisfied with the KR batteries and carto fluid capacity.

Oh, and it was also purchased at a Mall Kiosk ! I wanted a 2 pc., and they had it. I was able to test it out right there and It Was Good!!

Love it.
Da Pig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread