Cartomizer, nobacco juice, VK chit chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
Hopefully (14 or so hours from now), I will be posting some reviews on Steve's Cartomizers that I hope (should be) in tomorrow's (Wednesday) mail:p. The flavors I have ordered are: Pina Colada, Cola, Grape, Peach. I am hoping they come tomorrow, as I am on my last carts (RY4, Mint, Coffee, Marboro, Chocolate). These carts are definitely ready to be retired:(. I have literally refilled them approx 10-15 times each (some by mixing different flavors). This is extremely surprising, as they are supposed to be disposable after approx 2-3 refills. They have held up extremely well, but are starting to get gunked up and worn out8-o. These are all the VK carts (no GC carts). So everyone out there in V4L Land, dont be so premature in tossing those carts, as they hold up extremely well. On my mixtures I tried: 1) RY4 and Mint (good); 2) Chocolate and Mint (tastes like Junior Mints, very good); 3) Coffee and Mint (fair); 4) Coffee and Chocolate (Yum); 5) RY4 and Chocolate (good).
Hope everyone out there in V4L Land have been enjoying the VK as well as I have. IMO it is the best daily PV on the market and the service that Steve, his wife, and his crew provides is beyond reproach. And the delivery time from placement of order to your mailbox cannot be beat (average 2 work days). To all you peeps out there contemplating on trying the Vapor King? Do NOT hesitate any further and get that order in ASAP ! ! ! Dont miss out on a truely outstanding vaping experience. The Vapor King has been rated 3rd in Leaford's best top five PVs out there on the market (1st as far as a two-piece (E9 model) goes). For all you out there that dont know, Leaford is known as the guru in the vaping community and you can check out his youtube vids and video ratings on either youtube or just google "Leafords e-cig reviews". He speaks very highly of the VK and the V4L company. Steve and crew you are DA KING and DA CREW. Thanks for a great product and thanks for making us all healthier by quiting those nasty analogs:mad:.
Hope to be posting some more positive reviews tomorrow ! ! !
Keep vaping Everyone ! ! ! And Keep SMILIN:D:D:D:D

Mike -

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
Hopefully (14 or so hours from now), I will be posting some reviews on Steve's Cartomizers that I hope (should be) in tomorrow's (Wednesday) mail:p. The flavors I have ordered are: Pina Colada, Cola, Grape, Peach. I am hoping they come tomorrow, as I am on my last carts (RY4, Mint, Coffee, Marboro, Chocolate). These carts are definitely ready to be retired:(. I have literally refilled them approx 10-15 times each (some by mixing different flavors). This is extremely surprising, as they are supposed to be disposable after approx 2-3 refills. They have held up extremely well, but are starting to get gunked up and worn out8-o. These are all the VK carts (no GC carts). So everyone out there in V4L Land, dont be so premature in tossing those carts, as they hold up extremely well. On my mixtures I tried: 1) RY4 and Mint (good); 2) Chocolate and Mint (tastes like Junior Mints, very good); 3) Coffee and Mint (fair); 4) Coffee and Chocolate (Yum); 5) RY4 and Chocolate (good).
Hope everyone out there in V4L Land have been enjoying the VK as well as I have. IMO it is the best daily PV on the market and the service that Steve, his wife, and his crew provides is beyond reproach. And the delivery time from placement of order to your mailbox cannot be beat (average 2 work days). To all you peeps out there contemplating on trying the Vapor King? Do NOT hesitate any further and get that order in ASAP ! ! ! Dont miss out on a truely outstanding vaping experience. The Vapor King has been rated 3rd in Leaford's best top five PVs out there on the market (1st as far as a two-piece (E9 model) goes). For all you out there that dont know, Leaford is known as the guru in the vaping community and you can check out his youtube vids and video ratings on either youtube or just google "Leafords e-cig reviews". He speaks very highly of the VK and the V4L company. Steve and crew you are DA KING and DA CREW. Thanks for a great product and thanks for making us all healthier by quiting those nasty analogs:mad:.
Hope to be posting some more positive reviews tomorrow ! ! !
Keep Vaping Everyone ! ! ! And Keep SMILIN:D:D:D:D

Mike -

Crap, darn, pooh. Order didnt come today (thought it would):grr:. Hopefully tomorrow. Will post some reviews, I hope tomorrow.

Panda04

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
Houston
Thanks Andy, will give it a try. Think soaking them in vodka or maybe everclear (grain alcohol) would work well?! Have you tried this procedure with success?!

Thanks,
Mike:)

I've only tried water. I take off the white cap, run it under hot tap water for a minute, maybe two. Blow all the excess water out and then dry it with a hair dryer. Put the cap back on and fill it up. It doesn't always work, but it does most of the time. I have read soaking in vodka, everclear or grain alcohol is the way to clean atomizers. I would imagine that it work work with carts also. Let us know how it turns out if you try it.

andy

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
I've only tried water. I take off the white cap, run it under hot tap water for a minute, maybe two. Blow all the excess water out and then dry it with a hair dryer. Put the cap back on and fill it up. It doesn't always work, but it does most of the time. I have read soaking in vodka, everclear or grain alcohol is the way to clean atomizers. I would imagine that it work work with carts also. Let us know how it turns out if you try it.

andy
Andy, I started a new thread, "Refurbing your cartomizer(s)". Check out my results there. Thanks for the great idea to try. So far it works great.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread