Cartomizers on the Precise

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Damn pipes1.... You are killing with all this talk about the Precise......I want to buy it so bad, that i can taste the Vape in mouth......I just can't do 3.7 Volt no more....I'm so spoiled by the SS 6 Volt though.....But you guys are making me reconsider my decision:) Just waiting for this Big Batt mod to come out.....I just love the HV Vape....For some reason 3.7 Volt don't do nothing for me anymore...
Don't know maybe it's just me.....

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
While I agree the adapters will get us by, it will be like buying an expensive oil painting and placing it in a frame from Wallmart.

The Precise is a work of art and aftermarket adapters will detract from the lines of the device - no matter how small they are.

Bob

I have to agree 100% Even if it's invisible to the naked eye, i still know it's there and have to deal with it every time......

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Yes, you can buy adaptors...they're 510 to 901 adaptors for use with any KR808 carto. You can get the adaptors from Good Prophets or Madvapes and cartomizers from Nhaler and Vapor4Life. I'm sure others carry both products but these are the ones I have personal experience with.

I normally drip but when I'm out and about, I like the convenience of the cartos. I'm still trying to get the hang of refilling them and with each try do a little better.

rotten76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Kingman, AZ
Damn pipes1.... You are killing with all this talk about the Precise......I want to buy it so bad, that i can taste the Vape in mouth......I just can't do 3.7 Volt no more....I'm so spoiled by the SS 6 Volt though.....But you guys are making me reconsider my decision:) Just waiting for this Big Batt Mod to come out.....I just love the HV Vape....For some reason 3.7 Volt don't do nothing for me anymore...
Don't know maybe it's just me.....
Get the precise and some low res 510 attys, you'll be happy:thumbs:!

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Back to the top, not that we're anxious or anything ;-)

I'm a KR8 user with hundreds of cartos, so a "native" fitting for 901/808 would be a most welcome option. But just for grins, I ordered some 510 cartomizers to try and received them today. They work fantastic on the Precise - lots of sizzle and vapor.

Lando

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Orange County California
i wont buy a "Precise" until i can use it with KR8/V4L Cartos without an adapter......until then i will only buy T-Tips...... Please Please make these....... i rarely have time to drip although i don't mind doing it and it works great with some flavors but just cant at work... if you need a loner V4L cart and Batt then let me know, i will be happy to proved them.....

mbaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2010
Richmond,va
Try screwing the adapter all the way flush to the cartomizer and then into the Precise.
You can regualte the airflow by where the adapter sits.
The center pin moves so, if you screw it onto the PV first it lets the cart sit too high..

I tried this today and it worked great. It solves the too much air problem and gives a good throat hit again.

Thanks again,

Matt

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Try screwing the adapter all the way flush to the cartomizer and then into the Precise.
You can regualte the airflow by where the adapter sits.
The center pin moves so, if you screw it onto the PV first it lets the cart sit too high..

Brock, you're a .......n Genius!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread