Info Regarding the Precise's construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It should be noted that, despite the outward appearance of the Precise's button looking like the Super6's, they are quite different in how they function. Indeed both touch the bottom of the battery, but the Precises body is not just a straight through tube as it appears to be.

If you remove both end caps and look down into your Precise (when you get it), you will see that when they were machined, they were machined from both ends which leaves a machined in protruding ridge (which does add significantly to the machining costs as it has to be rechucked and machined from both ends, but it's worth it, trust me!)

This ridge is where the spring rests against and seperates the battery compartment from the switch compartment.

This has several effects:

First the switch spring now also acts as a ground/contact, in addition to the friction switch, which will mean the ultimate in reliable, repeatable switch performance.

Second, there is no longer a plastic insulator on the spring, nor does the battery even touch the spring.

Third, the Spring and switch will no longer slide out the front when tipped upside down!

It's quite a Precise little unit indeed;)

Super T Manufacturing; the most innovative electronic cigarette products

l_af444c5ebc764a4982c4b8e846243803.jpg

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
You both can have one (dj and rotten) ;-) Make sure to PM me your names, address and what kind of tip you want.

Did anyone actually read the post? It's important info, not just fluff for the contest!

I'm off to pack up some s6's, lunch is over, so i'll be back later to give away some more tips!

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Did anyone actually read the post? It's important info, not just fluff for the contest!

This is just too funny. Poor David trying to convey the construction of the Precise in a carefully worded, concise post and concerned that folks are scanning the posts like they're looking for the equivalent of Where's Waldo...

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread