carts not lasting as long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetblackkitten

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
indiana
hello Morandir....much respect to you for all your testing and great posts! nice to have an expert answering =)

right now i am using 2 short auto ashcaps, one to two reg autos (one ash and one diamond), and one xl manual that they sent me for free (ashcap)....and i just got an xl auto diamond...i used to use all manuals, but quit bc i like my hands free...

the shorts are getting old, maybe 6 months to a year...the regs getting close to that age....and the xl's are fairly new...

i generally have 5 going at a time so i can pick up diff flavors....some wows and some cools, about 50/50

the wow waffle and wow cinnamon roll seem to go the fastest. and i do take primer hits.

but w 5 going, to use up a flavor in a day is not what i am used to. even my cool menthols seem to go quick now

preservid

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Morandir835 ...LOL, I am a Mrs......Preservid is actually my 5th great grandfathers name!..... Anyway, I think I will go back to manual ash tip battery..... All but 3 of my newer short and X-lg diamonds are way over a year old. still going but they do not hold a charge for long and I think I tend to blame the cart!......I think my next order will be for new everything, from the charger on down!, Anyone else have a hard time throwing away a worn down battery? LOL

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Ms. Sweetblackkitten the king diamond batts will burn through juice faster than their ashcap counter parts whether wow or cool (but especially the wow). The size of the batt really doesn't come into play, just the type. Have you been using the wow cartos on the kd's?

Thanks Morandir!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Well if they still work, maybe someone in the swap thread would like them. You never know.

I have been using the large charger that came in my kit in August 2010!, I am just about to order the slim charger and A few new ash cap batteries!...I think I will throw away all the earlier (over a year old) batteries!...Just waiting for the Wheel a deal sale to hit! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread