Carts too big.....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

koticat

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2012
USA...the tiny state of SC
I went to my supplier this past Wednesday......loaded up on juice and a few other things. Knew I wouldn't be able to go back until payday(end of the month), so I bought a box of empty carts. Get home and go to fill one up.....it doesn't fit my atomizer!!! I just don't get that. They look the same size......but apparently they're not. Put it this way......they will fit on the attys.....but so tightly that once on, I have heck getting them off!! So its really hard to top off something u can't get OFF!

~Aggravated beyond belief!~

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
If I remember your earlier posts (not stalking, just think I recall) you are using an eGo (510). Does the box say they are 510 carts (there are several proprietary carts out there). I did have a few that were a bit warped (probably heat) but could get them on by repositioning them and/or making sure they lined up correctly with the bridge.

koticat

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2012
USA...the tiny state of SC
You know what? It doesn't say ANYTHING. Blank white box. And now that I'm studying them, the plug in part is shaped differently. These are round with one side squared off.....old ones were round with side grooves. And yep......I'm the one with the eGO 900 and the 510. Attys work on both......I have 4 of them and these new carts are tight on all 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread