CASAA member meetings now on Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
CASAA members,

As you may or may not be aware, CASAA has been holding member meetings for a number of months. When we exceeded our allowed numbers on Skype, CASAA decided to hold the meetings via Teamspeak on our dedicated server. The meetings are every other Sunday night from 730PM EST to 9PM EST. The next meeting is this Sunday, April 10th. We discuss current legislative matters and news stories. We also solicit ideas from our members and generally organize our efforts.

We invite CASAA members to attend these meetings if you want to voice your concerns/opinions and receive detailed updates of CASAA's efforts. Send an e-mail to board@casaa.org requesting the information to successfully set up Teamspeak and attend the meetings. We look forward to seeing you there. Our numbers are growing daily but we really need people who are ready to roll up their sleeves. If you feel that you can help us in any way, please get involved. So far, we have PHENOMENAL group of members and directors working hand-in-hand to fight the bans, educate the general public, and to increase our numbers. But, we could always use more dedicated people.

Personally, I sacrifice a good portion of my busy schedule to advocate for smoke-free alternatives. I do it because e-cigarettes have been a game-changer in my life. If you feel the same way and want to join our ranks, attend a meeting and see what you think. Warrior vapers unite!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Ron Ward
CASAA Director

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread