The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Hi Guest! 

Seasons Greetings. Just to let you know that a new giveaway has just started. 

This one's from our friends at Humble Vape Co. and I hope you'll take part for a chance to be one of the ten winners of their great prizes. 

ecfhumble

See our giveaway page for full details. This one's for US residents only. 

Good luck! 

Oliver

Dismiss Notice

CASAA position ("white") papers?

Discussion in 'CASAA' started by Roger_Lafayette, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Roger_Lafayette

Roger_Lafayette Guest

Jan 19, 2014
    Moved On
    Looking for -

1) CASAA position paper(s) re: possible nat'l (US) or state/local interstate sales ban re: e-liquids - "water soluble liquids containing nicotine at more than 1mg/ml" or vaping equipment - "any device intended or marketed in order to facilitate the vaporization of e-luquid" (justified by: [a] protecting minors c.f. PACT act; evading state regulation and taxes; [c] protecting the health of vapers; or [d] minimizing the [alleged] harm to society by the [alleged] health consequences of vaping. (Italicized quoted sections are simply my off-the-cuff attempts to provide specific descriptive language.)

2) Same Q as above for taxation of both e-liquids and vaping equipment.

3) Same Q as above re: state, local and federal regulation (or prohibition) of vaping supply B&M stores (same justifications as above).

Do they exist, and where do I go on the site to find them?

2. kristin

kristin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.