The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Casaa

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Doctor Vapor, Aug 8, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Hi Guys.

With all the mess going on in Savannah right now, I think we need to start organizing in South Carolina just in case someone tries to ban e-cigs somewhere in our state. I've contacted CASAA and offered to be a rep for the state of SC. I haven't heard back from them yet but its never too early to get prepared.

We don't have anything to do now...but that could change quickly as they found out in Savannah. I think it would be wise to have a team in place, armed with the proper information, should we need to react quickly to a proposed ban anywhere in the state.

Please let me know in this thread if you'd be interested in helping with any political action in the state or in your area.

Thanks
    Doc

2. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

hey doc, i can find enough time to hit the small towns around here, bwood, elgin, camden, ect. even parts of cola if no one else caint.

3. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    I can be active in the Grand strand region from the north Carolina border to charleston.

4. Vapnub

Vapnub Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Charleston SC
    Is this something that we can get together on in Sept?

5. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    It should definitely be discussed at that time.

6. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    yeah...if we have time between beers.

7. Nightseer

Nightseer Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2010
    Somewhere in time.
    Can at times-depends on work/transportation situation. Definantly interested, though.......