Status
Not open for further replies.

.kmh.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Maryland
dejinn.deviantart.com
vape Casa again tomorrow and again on Friday and then tell us what you think ;) Ive seen this exact statement end in "Its my favorite" so many times. IDK what it is with that juice but it definitely grows on you

As promised, I have continued to vape it and I am here to tell you my thoughts. It has grown on me a lot. I do like its uniqueness. I still wouldn’t say it's my favorite or my all day vape but, it is enjoyable. And like I said before its performance is great, very satisfying.

I have applewood and backo coming in soon. Looking forward to those.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
You answered your own question, old versus new. Ones steeped the other is fresh

Sorry it took so long to respond. I held on to some to test again and even after steeping the newer it still wasn't like some of the old batches. Same exact equipment (Oddy using pre-made wire, I wanted to be semi scientific haha) I'm not complaining AT ALL... its still one of the best vapes around, but it does seem different. What I compared was 2 bottles (30ml) from around Feb with 2 (30ml) from July I had that had steeped the same amount of time (from when I last compared), then compared both old with a friends fresh bottle, I had him do the "blind test" too. both of us agreed the older ones tasted different than the newer. The 2 from Feb tasted almost exactly the same as the fresh un steeped, and the July bottles were different. They were ALL GOOD though. Slight differences are to be expected batch to batch, especially when there is such fine flavor blending.

Just figured I'd report back :) Thanks for making an awesome product!

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
Steeping is a pain in the ....
I purchased Csablanca at the beginning of October, and it was truly unacceptable to me, but I decided to let my 30ml/24mg bottle sit instead of giving it away or garbaging it like I normally do when I don't like the flavor. After one week it was still foul, 2 weeks same thing.
On the 27th I gave it one final try...then another, and another.
Now I'm afraid I'm going to run out before my next order(which I couldn't place because BWB is down again)comes in, and has time to steep.
Why then, when there are so many other flavors out there should one bother with Casablanca?
Because in spite of the fact that it needs serious steeping. This is the best I have had up to date.
I will just order for the future.

PimpFinger

Aug 23, 2012
MS
I got some at the end of Sept. and I loved it straight out of the mail. I don't taste anything like pepper. Too me it has maybe a hint of caramel? I just placed an order today for some more along with applewood and malty toffee. I hope the batch of casablanca I get this time was as good as the last. FYI I'm using a ProVari with Boge 3.0 in a Big Daddy Tank.

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
I got some at the end of Sept. and I loved it straight out of the mail. I don't taste anything like pepper. Too me it has maybe a hint of caramel? I just placed an order today for some more along with applewood and malty toffee. I hope the batch of casablanca I get this time was as good as the last. FYI I'm using a ProVari with Boge 3.0 in a Big Daddy Tank.

I love Casablanca after a strong steep, but Applewood I can vape right off the mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread