Not open for further replies.

fogMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
This 10 month steeped casa is soooo good :D

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I see that you let CB steep for 10 months. I've been vaping for about 3 months now and have a bit overboard buying juice. I have enough now to last well through 2013. When I first started I wasn't concerned as I read that steeping is a good thing. Then, I read somewhere on the forum that juice tends to peak around 6-8 weeks and start to taper off in flavor. I'd expect that varies a bit depending on the components but that's just my guess. Now I'm a bit paranoid that I have bought too much. Any words of wisdom on this?

While I've put a halt to my juice buying for a while, I do have one item left on my target list - CB. I hope he gets that ingredient soon and bought plenty of it to satisfy the backlog.

nvmedjpain

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
I see that you let CB steep for 10 months. I've been vaping for about 3 months now and have a bit overboard buying juice. I have enough now to last well through 2013. When I first started I wasn't concerned as I read that steeping is a good thing. Then, I read somewhere on the forum that juice tends to peak around 6-8 weeks and start to taper off in flavor. I'd expect that varies a bit depending on the components but that's just my guess. Now I'm a bit paranoid that I have bought too much. Any words of wisdom on this?

While I've put a halt to my juice buying for a while, I do have one item left on my target list - CB. I hope he gets that ingredient soon and bought plenty of it to satisfy the backlog.

I keep all my juice in amber glass bottles and make sure there stored at the proper temperature. (that's about all the wisdom I can give)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
:ohmy: Ummm... errr.... aaaaa...

Hello my little ray of sunshine! How are you today? Swell I hope. :D

I saw this beautiful butterfly on some flowers yesterday and it made me think of you darlin!
487536_478027548940395_1174750633_n.jpg

Yeah... That made me spit up a little in my mouth too but I tried. :D

NV's a NARK! :sneaky: :D

tomcampo

Nov 7, 2013
Arizona
Are there any other juices that are comparable to BWB Casablanca?

I have been looking around ECF threads for the past few weeks for an answer to this question, but I have found nothing.

I have tried at least ten liquids since I started vaping two months ago, but nothing satisfies like Casablanca. Even great juices leave me craving an analog. Not Casablanca.

I do not like being this dependent on one juice. Casablanca fanatics: what are you other favorite juices? Boba's Bounty? Malty Toffee? DK-TAB? Desert Ship?

I have a few of these on the way. Hopefully, I will soon find a backup so that I will not revert to analogs the next time Casablanca goes out of stock.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Are there any other juices that are comparable to BWB Casablanca?

I have been looking around ECF threads for the past few weeks for an answer to this question, but I have found nothing.

I have tried at least ten liquids since I started vaping two months ago, but nothing satisfies like Casablanca. Even great juices leave me craving an analog. Not Casablanca.

I do not like being this dependent on one juice. Casablanca fanatics: what are you other favorite juices? Boba's Bounty? Malty Toffee? DK-TAB? Desert Ship?

I have a few of these on the way. Hopefully, I will soon find a backup so that I will not revert to analogs the next time Casablanca goes out of stock.

Casablanca is pretty much a blend of Desert Ship with cocoa and nuttiness, so Desert Ship alone would be good, as would DK Tab or a 555. You may want to check out 555 and 555 Exotic from BWB. Of course, nothing else will taste like Casa... I mean nothing at all!

Non BWB juices that might also fit the bill would be Dragon's Fire, Legend, and Serendipity from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. If you haven't had Boba's Bounty yet, then definitely grab a bottle. Also, you may like Harbor Nite from NiteLiteVapor, which is a nutty chocolate Virginia tobacco blend. Lastly, 555.5 from Want2Vape would probably fall into that type of flavor profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread