Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sockfootball21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pa
There is a picture thread for ecigs how about we make one for cases. I'm sure there are some neat cases out there. Here is mine
466Sq.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
View attachment 138905
click to enlarge

Pic of my APV's and tank collection. The two tank organizer cases were meant to be a mini-tool kit that I found at Hobby Lobby. Each case has elastic bands built-in to hold 8 cartotanks of up to 6ml size. Makes carrying a lot of flavors very portable.

Last edited:

Sockfootball21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pa
I took a piece of copper pipe that was dam near the same size in diameter as the bottles, made one side sharp with a grinder. Then I just kept spinning the pipe on the foam and it cut amazingly well. I always make sure my caps are on very tight and it is almost always laying flat so I don't think it will spill anywhere

Sockfootball21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pa
Just a heads up...I was using foam in a case that I was storing filled cartos and tanks in...and the foam leached the juice out. I avoid foam around my juice delivery devices like the plague now! lol!

(And yes...I had caps on everything!)

I normally keep my clearomizers in my ego case normally. That case is mainly for my juice bottles. So far I havnt had any problems but I will keep an eye out

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
View attachment 138905
click to enlarge

Pic of my APV's and tank collection. The two tank organizer cases were meant to be a mini-tool kit that I found at Hobby Lobby. Each case has elastic bands built-in to hold 8 cartotanks of up to 6ml size. Makes carrying a lot of flavors very portable.

I really think ya need more stuff there :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread