Casey Jones Mainline Reserve -(quality for cheap!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamHead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
Tampa, FL, USA
LOL, anywho... buy [edited] TWO CANS NAOWWW!!!!

He couldn't have possibly nailed Fruit Loops any better!!! This guy must have a palette equivalent to Einsteins brain! Get some now, thank me later!!!

...more when I'm not drunk!!! :toast:

Is it with or without milk? I only like fruit loops in milk. ;)

Definitely has the sweet milky flavor, the milk has come one even stronger as the citrus hints have mellowed. I swear each time I've ordered new flavors from CJMR, one overtakes the previous as my favorite! I've not had such a positive experience from any other vendor. Two Cans is insanly good, my 120ml bottle is halfways gone in less than two weeks, I've hardly even put a dent in the others.

I may have finally found a flavor that I'm not crazy about... 'Murica. May just be the lack of steep tho, I've heard this one needs to be steeped more than others, and it only had a few days on it when I tried it. Could just be me, someone earlier in this thread gave it a rave review. It was by no means unvapable, just wasn't OMGAMAZEBALLS like everything else I've tried. Still, 4 outta 5 ain't bad!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
So everyone- what is your all time fav CJMR juice? Just curious...I really like gold rush and want to pick some more to try and I am having trouble deciding...

Two Cans all the way..but havent tried that Roy G Biv yet. It's available but you have to order something else and in comments put>Replace with Roy G Biv<

catiaweea

Nov 20, 2014
Lakewood
Forgot to add, I know ITC is really popular on here, and CJMR is a couple bucks more ($20 vs $28 for 120mls). However, I'm sure many of us are used to paying quite a bit more for our favorites, so it's kind of splitting hairs. Plus CJMR covers some ground flavor-wise that ITC doesn't.

I do have 7 flavors from ITC steeping right now, but I won't compare them to CJMR until they've had at least a two week steep.

what brand is ITC? I just bought some MBV Moo juice and CJMR Pink Rabbit to and save money as well. I was sending $80 on a 120ml bottle every 3 or 4 weeks.

please please, let us know if the cinnamon Danish is any good. Baked goods are my "go-to".

JohnRuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
New Orleans
How does TWO CANS compare to cereal killa ?
i like cereal killa, but they don't make 0mg

I LOVE cereal killer and decided to try Two Cans so I bought 120 mils of it and after trying it a few times I can't really get into it. It's not bad but CK is on a whole other level. To be fair, they are two completely different tasting liquids. The closest I have fount to cereal killa is quit that grits version. It's pretty spot on

DeathBYzombieZ

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
United States
I LOVE cereal killer and decided to try Two Cans so I bought 120 mils of it and after trying it a few times I can't really get into it. It's not bad but CK is on a whole other level. To be fair, they are two completely different tasting liquids. The closest I have fount to cereal killa is quit that grits version. It's pretty spot on

Meh I didn't even like cereal killa but I love Looper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread