Casey Jones Mainline Reserve -(quality for cheap!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
What's a derp? I guess I'm behind of current lingo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derp
1) The sound of a Brain-fart, usually when a fairly smart person says something that's rather silly by accident or the wrong word or can't think of what to say.

2) Breaking something or crashing into something due to thinking too much.

3) Being silly and not caring what other people think of you. See dork
"It'd work better if you used contrasting colors. No, not contrasting -- Contrasting. Not contrasting! You should use contrast-gah! Do you know what I'm trying to say?"
"Complimentary?"
"Derp! YES! THANK YOU!"

"Did you hear the professor walked into a wall today while working on his latest thesis?"
"Ha! No I didn't. He's such a derp"

We get silly on the page..Have you not seen The vaping Ninja? lol

Oh bouy..Uploading to Youtube now..sheesh :facepalm::laugh:

Last edited:

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
I received my order of two cans today. Been vaping it on the veritas on a mechanical. The cereal flavor came out more on a 0.9 coil, the exhale was cereal while inhale is the various fruit flavors. None too overpowering. Unfortunately I had to rebuild higher as I couldn't get a hot-spot out. So trying it now @1.4 on a mechanical, flavor was better on the first coil, I'll have to rebuild lower some other time, but first impressions are very good. The vendor even hand wrote an apology for the delay in shipping on the invoice. Not that an apology was necessary, but it was a nice gesture.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I received my order of two cans today. Been vaping it on the veritas on a mechanical. The cereal flavor came out more on a 0.9 coil, the exhale was cereal while inhale is the various fruit flavors. None too overpowering. Unfortunately I had to rebuild higher as I couldn't get a hot-spot out. So trying it now @1.4 on a mechanical, flavor was better on the first coil, I'll have to rebuild lower some other time, but first impressions are very good. The vendor even hand wrote an apology for the delay in shipping on the invoice. Not that an apology was necessary, but it was a nice gesture.

dmska..Yes I find it exact to fruit loops at around .5 or .4 ohms..It is a sub ohm juice for sure.

Brettanomyces

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Pacific Northwest
I finally got off the fence and ordered a bottle of Pink Rabbit and John Henry this morning, I can't wait to try them. Does anyone know what the turnaround time on orders is right now? Also am I correct in assuming that both will be decent FOOB but will improve with a week or two of steep time?

I hope I end up regretting not getting the 120s, it would be great to find something I like that isn't at least $0.80/ml.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
I finally got off the fence and ordered a bottle of Pink Rabbit and John Henry this morning, I can't wait to try them. Does anyone know what the turnaround time on orders is right now? Also am I correct in assuming that both will be decent FOOB but will improve with a week or two of steep time?

I hope I end up regretting not getting the 120s, it would be great to find something I like that isn't at least $0.80/ml.

My order took about nine days to receive. Two cans is really good fresh, my 30ml bottle is almost gone now.

JohnRuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
New Orleans
For someone who has had Cereal Killa and Two Cans - how do they compare? I've tried many fruit loop vapes and none have been as good as Cereal Killa (all are much more harsh), but I'd like to find one!

I LOVE CK and have Two Cans as well. Two Cans is a totally different flavor and I really don't like it. I find it doesn't taste like fruit loops at all and is kinda sour.

The best alternative which I find better than CK is quitthatgrits serial kraving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread