Castle Long Reserve!!!!!!!!! Buy this juice STAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
[Jiminy Cricket] this juice is so GOOD. I cant believe this might be taking Gambit's place for the number one spot. The first time I tried Castle Long I thought it was delicious but all the notes were sweet and the only thing rounding it out was the almond, but the barrel aging really makes this juice perfect. It adds that earthiness that it needed to give it that full 360 degree WOOOOOOOT that takes it to god level. This juice is worth every penny of that $37.50...

I highly recommend you all do yourselves a favor and get some of this before they stop selling it again, there's no excuse for any juice to be this good :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Premium juice naysayers will be along in 3, 2, 1... (no juice is worth more than $0.50/ml, DIY!!!!!, it's all marketing hogwash, blah, blah, blah)

I haven't had CLR yet but I am an unabashed Five Pawns devotee. I've been hooked on FP Sixty-Four for the last week or so. Still have Queenside waiting for me in the juice cabinet. And, of course, my stash of "regular" Castle Long.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
Premium juice naysayers will be along in 3, 2, 1... (no juice is worth more than $0.50/ml, DIY!!!!!, it's all marketing hogwash, blah, blah, blah)

I haven't had CLR yet but I am an unabashed Five Pawns devotee. I've been hooked on FP Sixty-Four for the last week or so. Still have Queenside waiting for me in the juice cabinet. And, of course, my stash of "regular" Castle Long.

yeah I know. I dont really care if its worth 37.50 or not, but I do care whether I'm vaping good or not.

64 is next on the menu. I got a sampler with that in it and I hated it on first vape, tasted like pickle brine... then after a week or two fell in love once the dill started to blend in better. Its so wierd, like, I cant understand it. I dont understand that juice but its awesome.

DasFriek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Ohio
I like FP juices, just not in love.
GrandMaster is my fave and Gambit second.
I did try CL and it was a very well made juice, as was CLR. But neither are my profile I tend to gravitate towards.
If it was I'd have no issues paying so much for it, same as I didn't care in how many GM bottles I've bought.
CLR is greatly layered and complex more than anything I've tasted, how so many layers can come together and not taste like complete ... is beyond me.

If they ever make one to tickle my fancy I'll be the first certified idiot to buy it even at $50

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

If a juice is worth $1.00+ per ml to you, then it is, by definition, worth it. Enjoy - to each his/her own. I won't allow myself to try it, but that's not based on any philosophy or principal about pricing - I'm just afraid it would ruin me for other juice :)

samcm010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ashburn Virginia USA
I agree completely with CLR being worth every penny. Now I will never load a KFL with it just way to expensive but I love it in my Origen v2 at 15 watts on a 1.2 ohm micro coil! There is certainly something to be said for how they make this. I ordered both 5 pawns sample kits and only found 3 I liked Lucena, Grand Master and by far CLR frankly that is a very solid % given tastes are subjective

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
I got a bottle of this today on a deal. :p :2cool: Was going to wait to get regular CL but this price was too good to pass up.

I generally vape a pretty straight-laced vanilla custard and I am NOT having any luck with other liquids that have one or two standout flavors (for instance, as much as I'd love to love a peaches and cream flavor, I can't find one that doesn't taste like hard candy or medicine to me.) Long story short, I think I'm having better luck with flavors that are a little more complex...maybe some I can't quite put my finger on, hence my taking a chance with CLR.

It's sweet...but I like sweet. I can taste the coconut. I'm not getting hit in the face with vanilla, which is a good change of pace for me. I don't know how I'd describe a bourbon flavor in this juice, but it must be what I'm tasting, cuz I can't put my finger on it!!

So far so good...whether or not it will stay in the rotation, not sure yet. But I am happy thus far and OP I'm happy you found something you enjoy so much. I know the feeling!!

DasFriek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Ohio
Astron- Try mixing Space Jam Omega with a great vanilla custard in a 10/90% mix.
I've done this mix with Omega and Milk from ITC Vapes and it's wonderful.
That's for the budget minded, but Omega and a great complex custard most likely be insanely good.
I'd stay with a straight vanilla custard but I have yet to try and mix it with Big Willie's which has a bit of butter scotch added.

It would be a treat if FP did a non fruit custard.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
Astron- Try mixing Space Jam Omega with a great vanilla custard in a 10/90% mix.
I've done this mix with Omega and Milk from ITC Vapes and it's wonderful.
That's for the budget minded, but Omega and a great complex custard most likely be insanely good.
I'd stay with a straight vanilla custard but I have yet to try and mix it with Big Willie's which has a bit of butter scotch added.

It would be a treat if FP did a non fruit custard.
very very interesting!! I've got some Vaping buddies who will likely be VERY happy to try this out with me.

Using their juice, of course LOL :)

John Lever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
[Jiminy Cricket] this juice is so GOOD. I cant believe this might be taking Gambit's place for the number one spot. The first time I tried Castle Long I thought it was delicious but all the notes were sweet and the only thing rounding it out was the almond, but the barrel aging really makes this juice perfect. It adds that earthiness that it needed to give it that full 360 degree WOOOOOOOT that takes it to god level. This juice is worth every penny of that $37.50...

I highly recommend you all do yourselves a favor and get some of this before they stop selling it again, there's no excuse for any juice to be this good :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yep. +1. It's that good.

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
I'm on CLR right now and it's pretty damn tasty. I've built coils in a variety of ranges. Right now in my Taifun and Kayfun .54 ohms and the flavor is amazing. When I was in the higher ohm I didn't get a satisfying vape. Five Pawns is my juice of choice for tanks. But for dripping I DIY. But I will try a DIY of CL soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread