Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Just wondering - are there any juices better avoided in CE3s? I don't put cinnamon or anything citrus in my clearo because of the known cracking issues. Is it the same for the CE3s? Do I need to avoid certain juices? I would like to try spearmint and cinnamon roll in CE3s because all my other flavors taste so good in them. Has anyone tried the known "trouble" flavors?

Enzusa

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
California, USA
Just wondering - are there any juices better avoided in CE3s? I don't put cinnamon or anything citrus in my clearo because of the known cracking issues. Is it the same for the CE3s? Do I need to avoid certain juices? I would like to try spearmint and cinnamon roll in CE3s because all my other flavors taste so good in them. Has anyone tried the known "trouble" flavors?

I havn't tried a cinnamon based flavour but I have a few citrus juices that cracked my clearos.....so far the same juices have NOT cracked my CE3's :D
If you have clearos with cracks in them I use clear top coat nail polish to fill over the cracks, let dry completely b4 filling works great!!

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.

All of the juices can be used in the ce3. They are made with a different type of plastic. I use cinnamon and root beer in them all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread