The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CE3 SmokyMizers in stock

Discussion in 'Modder/Accessories Supplier Forum' started by kenb54, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kenb54

kenb54 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    Central IL USA
    For those of you who have been waiting they came in today 2.4 to 2.7ohm white transparent or blue transparent for the 510.

2. emonty

emonty Flavor Junky Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2009
    the Netherlands
    I heard they are really crap like anything from that company.....don't have high hopes....

3. kenb54

kenb54 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    Central IL USA
    I have been using them for 10 days now, and I think some of the negative reviews were of the prototype versions they released. These produce good vapor and do not crack. I had one leak, because I did not put the plug back in after filling. With the plug in, it quit leaking. I have not had one die on me yet. They are not super easy to refill. I still believe my juice tastes a little better out of the dual coils, but these are real close.

4. Greeny

Greeny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    Richmond, VA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.