Status
Not open for further replies.

notawoman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
Las Vegas
Hey,

I finally got a ego twist and a CE4 clearomizer with the long wicks.

Anyways, It keeps leaking, sometimes it gurgles too. I'm very careful filling it but it seems I keep getting liquid on my batt post. I'm not sure if it's just a bad one or not. I also lost the o-ring that goes around the drip tip, but it hasn't been leaking out of the top or anything, so I don't think that's the problem.

I've tried different voltages, barely filling it, and moving the rubber piece above the atomizer to help it sit better. I still get gurgling every once and a while and almost always liquid on my battery. So I went to wash it out to change the juice and I looked at the post on the bottom of the clearo and it was kind of bent and not centered. So I'm thinking that may be the problem too.

I'm just not sure what to do.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
well your first problem is you bought a CE4 clearo and apparently nothing else as far as a juice delivery system.....

the bent post seems like an issue to me, but just to make sure, blow through the drip tip and make sure the airways aren't flooded, then try and vape it....if it still doesn't work, you should know that, in all honesty, the CE series of clearos really have never impressed me one bit, and that the only clearomizer that i feel is actually worth it's salt is the vivi nova/ vivi nova mini....however, i strongly suggest that if you are going out to order something else, that you at least pick up a few cartomizers and try those as well to see if you would prefer them as a juice delivery system, as it's basically impossible for a cartomizer to leak once filled properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread