Changed to brand new coil. No flavor, is there a break in period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediocre00Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2022
Edit: HOLD UP. Lol... So I just gave it to my mom and she doesn't do sweet stuff, it hit her immediately with the flavor. It appears I'm just having flavor fatigue!!! Sorry bout that. Thank you anyone who responded tho.:lol:

I was just smoking my caramelized coil last night, which honestly was kinda good on its own, a very sweet sort of lemon taste... But I wanted to change it to taste my whole juice again. Had it sit all night long, and it's just not hitting right. Took it apart and inspected everything, made sure it was tight. An o ring was slipped off but it's a double seal so there was no leakage. But it's just not even giving a sweetness. It's so weird. It just randomly seems to come back. Is there a break in period? Or.. maybe do you think something may be wrong with my vape? Thank you in advance. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Superuser187

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Maybe because the coil is new and 'not gunked as much' yet, it doesn't require as much power as the older coil did and using the same power setting is too much for that particular juice to 'shine'.

Mediocre00Rebel

ECF Veteran
    Mar 23, 2022
    Maybe because the coil is new and 'not gunked as much' yet, it doesn't require as much power as the older coil did and using the same power setting is too much for that particular juice to 'shine'.

Wait. Actually, I just gave it to my mom and it was very strong. I just have flavor fatigue. I gotta change juice. Im gonna head out today and get hopefully another tank and another flavor. Yay. It's not broken! I am! Lol

Mediocre00Rebel

ECF Veteran
    Mar 23, 2022
    The dreaded vaper's tongue strikes again. When it happened to me, I couldn't taste any juice for about a week.
    I noticed that when I'm drinking a red bull the sourness makes the flavor taste really strong. I ended up buying a backup tank and flavor, works great but I'm kinda disappointed... I didn't look at the freaking wattage before I bought it and it's a lot lower. Idk. I'm not sure if the vape shop guys get commission, cause he insisted the most expensive one was the best, and that all the guys in the shop use it. Man, we live and we learn I guess. Sucks to not be able to trust people these days tho. ~_~. I ended going with a sakerz master tank. It's good, but the tank that came with my Valyrian is still way better.

Reactions: Coyote628

Big vape

Oct 20, 2021
    Edit: HOLD UP. Lol... So I just gave it to my mom and she doesn't do sweet stuff, it hit her immediately with the flavor. It appears I'm just having flavor fatigue!!! Sorry bout that. Thank you anyone who responded tho.:lol:

I was just smoking my caramelized coil last night, which honestly was kinda good on its own, a very sweet sort of lemon taste... But I wanted to change it to taste my whole juice again. Had it sit all night long, and it's just not hitting right. Took it apart and inspected everything, made sure it was tight. An o ring was slipped off but it's a double seal so there was no leakage. But it's just not even giving a sweetness. It's so weird. It just randomly seems to come back. Is there a break in period? Or.. maybe do you think something may be wrong with my vape? Thank you in advance. :)

Get a bucket of coffee. Open it. Take a huge wiff. A couple times.
    Taste reset. Your welcome.

Reactions: DaveP
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread