???Charging question???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jghunter1

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Denver, N.C.
Interesting! I found that MY ipod charger fits my Joye 510 PCC when I accidently hooked it to the wrong cord the other night. The charging light was on, but I was afraid it would somehow harm my PCC if I left it hooked to the ipod so I switched it to the "proper" charger immediately. Maybe I should just use the ipod cord?

65590.png

Really JG? Which cord, the iPod cord? My iPod cord is fairly wide, but my PCC cord fits my iPod USB Wall charger just fine.

Interesting! I found that MY ipod charger fits my Joye 510 PCC when I accidently hooked it to the wrong cord the other night. The charging light was on, but I was afraid it would somehow harm my PCC if I left it hooked to the ipod so I switched it to the "proper" charger immediately. Maybe I should just use the ipod cord?

65590.png

jghunter1

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Denver, N.C.
Hmmm, now that you've questioned it....What the heck IS this cord for?! Heck if I know. I THOUGHT it was the ipod cord but now I see a wider connecter that is definately for the ipod. Not sure what this skinny one goes to. Maybe a camera?! I guess the point is, are all charging cords interchangable. If it fits should I use it? Or should we stick with using the "right" one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread