• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Charlotte Meet Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
Was just looking to start a vape meet myself and ran across this thread. Would love to get a meet started when and how is the only question to get the word out. I know of about 6 different vendors that sell only on line or at brick and mortar shops. Any ideas on how to get the word out?

I think a good place to start would be madvapes, since they have 3 locations in/near Charlotte. I'm sure they would be willing to put up a flyer, spread the word, etc., if we agreed to have it at one of their locations.

I know there are some mall kiosks and smoke shops that have limited vaping stuff but don't know how helpful they'd be, don't know how much vaping business they get

Open to ideas on time and place, I'm leaning more toward a Saturday afternoon since that would give everyone time to get there, plus no one would need to rush off to get home

What do you guys think?

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
My schedule is erratic, but I'd be down. A small swap meet would be sweet too. I've got alot of unwanted juices that I don't care to ship or toss.

Mine too,I work nights and every other weekend.A guy that manages a carraba's in hickory started to organise a vape meet last year,it fell apart in the last week so it never happened.
A meet and swap with other local vape enthusiasts would be nice.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: SA posting in unauthorized area.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread