Chasing the juice of my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pur3Rush

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
:unsure: Sadly I've been chasing the juice of my dreams to no avail. The juice I will love always and forever is vaporbomb's strawberry waffle. I would give up trying to make it if they sold it in more than 30ml quantity. It's literally all I would vape, ever. That's how much I love it.

The tpa belgian waffle is a no go. Vaporbomb actually sells the waffle they use, but I've not had any success. I will keep trying but I'm soo frustrated. I'm trying to make the perfect juice and don't want to settle.

Anybody that has a similar recipe, that likes the way their juice tastes? I just want to get remotely close to my love that's all. Help us unite! I need some recipes dang it. I'm desperate, if you have a recipe that's at least close I promise I will send you money. Seriously!

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
In my research laptop-animated-busy-_zps48d4de60.jpg

I found this : Sometimes switch the base flavors can fix the issue. You are trying to make waffle with strawberry and think waffle it the primmary flavor. switching the primmary to strawberry and adding waffle may help.

Hope this helps

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Try using Vapingzone waffle concentrated flavoring at 10-12% and their strawberry gourmet super concentrate at 2-4% and maybe a touch of their cream super concentrate/ alcohol base. I have just began using VZ flavorings and have loved them so far. Their standard flavorings are good at 10-15% but their super concentrates, both alcohol based and gourmet need to be mixed at 2-4% at most they are very powerful.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

The tpa belgian waffle is a no go. Vaporbomb actually sells the waffle they use, but I've not had any success. I will keep trying but I'm soo frustrated. I'm trying to make the perfect juice and don't want to settle.

Why don't you post what your recipe is and maybe we can help you tweak it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread