The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Chattanooga anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by Sushikune, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

2. jamesd1628

jamesd1628 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    Chattanooga/Ringgold
    I'm in Chatt. Well, Ringgold, actually, but close enough.

3. muttSRT

I am in Rock Spring, but no one knows where its at, so I just usually tell people Chattanooga.

4. muttSRT

5. Bluesmom

Bluesmom Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the info mutt, sounds like fun. By the way I know where Rock Springs is at...I use to date a guy from Rock Springs and I have extended family there.
    I will check my schedule and circle the date.

6. jamesd1628

Jan 23, 2010
    Chattanooga/Ringgold
    I'm real close to Rock Spring. I'm about a mile off of Alabama Highway in Spring Meadows subdivision. Close to Wood Station elementary school (where my kids go).

7. jamesd1628

Jan 23, 2010
    Chattanooga/Ringgold
    Just FYI, I've spent a few recent Saturday afternoons at the Smokey Bones bar, where they have had no issues with my vaping. The bartender that has been there every time is a guy named Jeffrey. Nice guy, familiar with ecigs and has no issue with it.

8. John Edwards

John Edwards Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2010
    Tunnell Hill, GA
    LMAO my cousin austin is one of the managers there!

9. John Edwards

John Edwards Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2010
    Tunnell Hill, GA
    i live right by there! other side of the battlefield just getting into fort o.

10. jamesd1628

Jan 23, 2010
    Chattanooga/Ringgold
    That's hilarious. I was actually there on Saturday night until about 10pm. What does he look like? And make sure he knows to go easy on the vapers . . . . .

11. muttSRT

Do you know where SPicers 4x4 is on 27? I live less than 1/4 mile from there...right off Kay conley rd....on Peavine Rd

From the battlefield headed towards lafayette, turn left onto kay conley rd..go to stop sign turn right onto peavine rd...2nd house on the right...the only one with white columns on the front of the house.... got a pool table and a fully stocked bar...lemme know when your headed this way

12. jamesd1628

Jan 23, 2010
    Chattanooga/Ringgold
    You're not more than 10 minutes from my house. I live in Spring Meadows Subdivision. Just stay on Kay Conley until it dead ends into Beaumont, then right, then left on Teems. Take Teems over to Wood Yates, then Wood Yates to Hooper, left on Hooper and Spring Meadows is the first neighborhood on the left. It looks like we've got a few folks in the nearby area. Maybe we should have a little vape-in at some point.

13. muttSRT

sounds good to me...We can meet in public or at someones house or whatever...I got the atlanta meet up on the 29th, they are giving away a darwin.

14. jamesd1628

Jan 23, 2010
    Chattanooga/Ringgold
    What exactly is a darwin? I tried to find some kind of link but couldn't find anything useful.

15. muttSRT

16. jamesd1628

Jan 23, 2010
    Chattanooga/Ringgold
    Wow, that Darwin looks pretty sweet. Maybe I'll try to make it down to Atlanta.

17. GummiBear

GummiBear Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2010
    USA
    Hello everyone, Chatt here!

18. jamesd1628

Jan 23, 2010
    Chattanooga/Ringgold
    Hello GummiBear. Bouncin' here and there and everywhere . . . . Glad to know of another Chattanooga vaper. Not too many of us, at least not on this site. Welcome.

19. driving-pete

driving-pete Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2010
    Cleveland,TN
    Oh man!! I've been on these forums for about 4 months now, and never came across here..I just did a google search for Tennessee vapors to see if there is like a meetup somewhere near, and came across this page.
    I'm in Cleveland, so I guess that would count...Hey everyone!

20. Bluesmom

Bluesmom Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi Pete and welcome to the forum!
    It would be nice for all the area vaper's to get together, a couple of the guy's have been trying to put something together..Hopefully soon, It would be fun.
    Again...Welcome to the forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.