The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Chattanooga anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by Sushikune, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LeDean
    This message by LeDean has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 17, 2012, Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area.
    Nov 17, 2012
  2. Dimitris

Dimitris Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2011
    Georgia
  3. jamesd1628

jamesd1628 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    Chattanooga/Ringgold
    Just an FYI to everyone, we now have a local brick & mortar shop. It's at 1267 Steele Road Rossville, GA 30741. It's basically on Mack Smith Road between Ringgold Road and Cloud Springs. Web site info is here: http://www.choiceecig.com/our-retail-location/ I haven't been by there yet, but plan on stopping by in the near future to check it out.

4. OldDogNewTricks

OldDogNewTricks Full Member Verified Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Tennessee
    I am from Chattanooga. Just started vaping at the beginning of the year. No analogs since the 1st. Its good to know there is another brick and mortar store in the area. I have been to MOV a few times. I will have to check this one out as well.

5. Brutus Buckeye

Brutus Buckeye Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The meet was awesome, drove down from Knoxville to represent the Smoky Mtn Vapers. Thanks for a fun time Dimitris!

6. chrisjamez

chrisjamez Senior Member Verified Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Chattanooga
    The 1/27 meet was great! I hear we have one next weekend 3/10/13 at Fox and the Hound again. I am bringing to new converts with me. These guys are excited and already becoming hobbyists like the rest of us haha!!

7. Joka

Joka Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2014
    CleVegas TN.
    Cleveland Tennessee right here!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

8. choochoogranny

choochoogranny Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    There's some "oldies but goodies" around here too! :p Got to say since started vaping last August, I've met some really friendly people around here young and old alike and have witnessed the explosion of new B&M's that can only be good for the community. See you all at the next Scenic City Vapers meet! :)

9. acecase

acecase Full Member Verified Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Chickamauga, Ga, U.S.
    From Chickamauga GA here, but Chattanooga is where Chickamaugans hang out.

I probably passed right over a whole list in this thread, but what are some good brick and mortars in the area?

I've been to Mountain Oak in Chattanooga and in Cleveland. Great places, both of them. People are cool and know what they're talking about. Prices are good. Obviously prices are better at online-only shops, but it's worth a little more to be able to fondle things before I buy them and walk out with them immediately. Their juices are good and the 3x30ml package isn't a bad price at all. Especially if you cut it 1 to 4 for sub-ohm builds.

I've also been to Vintage Vapor (Can't remember the road name they're on). I like them too. They are a younger crowd. A bunch of cloud chasers, which is cool. Prices are a little steeper, but still not too bad.

I've been to a couple of them on Battlefield Parkway in Fort O, but I don't want to speak ill of anyone. Just a little expensive and none of the gear that I look for.

Any others?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.