Cheap E-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAROG49

Oct 15, 2013
Plant City, Fl
Were all familiar with the phrase, "you get what you pay for". That is generally true and something that I have stuck by since I've began to explore electronic cigarettes. However, because I am a noob, I feel like I want to try every flavor. Is there anywhere that I can buy quality e-liquid for a descent price. I'd like to find a place that sells 50 ml bottles for less than 15 or 20 dollars. HELP??

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
At your price point there, you are not going to be able to get some of the premium type or even mid grade level juice.

Mid to premiums level stuff runs about 17-23$ per 30 ml.

Your best bet for that price point would probably be Mt. Baker Vapor.

You could also go the route of mixing your own. There's a pretty decent start up cost to going that route, but ultimately you'd be making your own stuff for pennies.

As far as trying every flavor, you won't be able to do that anyway. There's just too much out there. But if you want to try a lot of em, buy sample packs and then go over to the sample trading thread here at ecf.

Good luck and congrats on your switch.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
At your price point there, you are not going to be able to get some of the premium type or even mid grade level juice.

Mid to premiums level stuff runs about 17-23$ per 30 ml.

Your best bet for that price point would probably be Mt. Baker Vapor.

I'll second that. The lowest prices I've run across so far are to be had at:

Mount Baker Vapor
Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Azure Vaping
D&D Vapor
EC Blends

Also, Northland Vapor is having a going out of business sale, 50% off, so a 30ml bottle will run you $6, but it's limited to in-stock items only.

I just ordered some juice from them earlier today, I don't know how good their stuff is, but I wanted to jump on the sale while I could.

Lurk around the Deals and Steals thread. Lots of good bargains to be had in there.

Kropotkin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Maine
I hate to say it, but I haven't ever tasted a cheap juice that I actually liked. Like you, I tried it early on, just in the interests of fairness, but I gave up the experiment quickly because I was just throwing stuff out after two puffs.

One good thing though: once you find what you like and start buying larger bottles, you do actually pay a lot less. That's a cheerful thought, right?

:)

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Have you tried Dekang and Hangsen juices?

I'm a HUGE fan of ECBlend, they are better than most of the "premium" vendors I've tried.

I haven't tried them but I think I might. For the sake of fairness. It's hard for me to imagine them competing with say the likes of Ahlusion, 5 pawns or Alice in Vapeland though.

Kropotkin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Maine
I'm a HUGE fan of ECBlend, they are better than most of the "premium" vendors I've tried.
I haven't tried the others, but ECBlends was one of the first I tried n' tossed; it tasted impossibly awful to me. (But I'm just a cranky, picky, terrible person, so pay no attention to me. Plenty of others think ECB is awesome ;).)

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
So far every "cheap" juice I've tried either needs to steep awhile or hits the trash. Unfortunately I tried Pink Spots Swagger which is $22.95 plus $5.95 shipping.(30ML) I say unfortunately because it is the best damn juice I've ever vaped and I'm totally hooked. The good thing is that a 120ML is $69.95 which comes out to $17.50 per 30ML. Still not cheap but it is what it is.

I was taught early on the difference between price and value. I'm pretty sure it holds true with juice too. :2c:

One more thing, my quest for "cheap" juice isn't over. I just ordered a bottle of RY4 (ruyan4) from FastTech which is $4.24 for 30ML. I have no idea if I'll like it or not but it's worth a shot since I know people who smoke it so it won't go to waste.

Last edited:

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
ECBlend.

I haven't found an RY4 that's tastier than theirs anywhere. Get extra flavor.

Plus if your are new to all this you can take advantage of the "design your own juice" wizard option.

I will say I miss that 10020 coupon they had.

I used it, I think it was Monday, and it still worked.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
ECBlend.

I haven't found an RY4 that's tastier than theirs anywhere. Get extra flavor.

I take the ECBLend RY4 with extra flavor and mix it 50/50 with HHV Heavenly Tobacco and it's my first ADV, just incredible. I like both by themselves but together they sing like angels.

I've gotten a few juices from ECBlend I didn't like, some of them have a peppery taste that I don't care for. But Dragon's Crown, Dragon's Tear, White Peach Ale Zoe, Dragon's Dream, Dragon's Brew and the RY4 are all top 15 juices I've tried. I like them better than AVE, Halo, MBV and Five Pawns and about the same as HHV. I still haven't tried Ahlusions or Alice in Vapeland though.

fishtaco

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
WA
I am not sure what is cheap about Dekang and Hangseng Juice other than price?

I only vape Dekang and Hangseng , with Dekang $6.50 for 30mls and Hangsen $7.50 for 50mls I will continue.

Buy some Dekang or Hangseng from China you might be pleasantly surprised that the juice isnt cheap just the price is.

Plenty of Vendors re label Dekang and Hangseng, the Chinese supplier even relabels & bottles it for them!

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
I haven't tried the others, but ECBlends was one of the first I tried n' tossed; it tasted impossibly awful to me. (But I'm just a cranky, picky, terrible person, so pay no attention to me. Plenty of others think ECB is awesome ;).)

I totally agree (about it tasting awful, not about you being cranky, picky and terrible). I was excited to try ECBlends. Everyone raved about the juice and prices. I ordered like 10 sample bottles and would up tossing or giving away every single one. Even after a ton of steeping, they always tasted perfumey. Yuck.

I do like Mt Baker, though. Their prices and shipping are great, and so far everything I've gotten from them has been at least vapable, and most are pretty good!

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
I totally agree (about it tasting awful, not about you being cranky, picky and terrible). I was excited to try ECBlends. Everyone raved about the juice and prices. I ordered like 10 sample bottles and would up tossing or giving away every single one. Even after a ton of steeping, they always tasted perfumey. Yuck.

I do like Mt Baker, though. Their prices and shipping are great, and so far everything I've gotten from them has been at least vapable, and most are pretty good!

I have exactly the opposite experience. I have never tasted a "perfumey" taste with ECBlend, but did with MBV. The Dragon's line at ECBlend is fantastic for the price, and their RY4 is great. They have a lot of juices that are just ok, but the sample sizes at $.50 a ml allow you to find the right juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread