Stocked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

IShotBigBird

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
South Florida
Just ordered a 30ml bottle of tribeca. It was the only good flavor I liked from Halo and I don't know how I haven't seen a post or reference about how good the pricing is over a Mt Baker Vapor. I was mind blown that a 30ml bottle cost 7 something compared to Halo's $20. Because of that awesome pricing, I ordered 6 flavors. Butterscotch, Cinnamon Roll, Whipped Cream, S'mores, Cookie Blaster, and Toasted Marshmallow (my friends all thought tribeca tasted like toasted marshmallow so I thought I'd get the real thing). If these flavors don't disappoint, I think I found my main e-liquid supplier.

Btw, has anyone tried any of their alcohol liquids? I'm a little skeptical on alcohol flavors in general, not just from mt baker vapor.

Riatha

May 24, 2013
United States
I've tried dessert wine and pink champagne. While I love pink champagne (tastes like candy necklaces to me) dessert wine is... weird. I enjoyed it at first but then it steeped and I am not sure now. It isn't funky, like perfume/chemically, just maybe not for me.

If you enjoy slightly sweet, candy like flavors, I say try a bottle of Pink Champagne.

BigBaby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
West GA
MBV is going to blow your mind as long as you can find flavors that you like. Their juice is practically free, their customer service is the best of any vendor I have ever used, and it seems to me that they ship about 2 days before you order your juice. I mainly vape a lot of their fruity flavors, and love them. I am just now starting to explore some of their dark/sweet flavors.

I also have not tried any of their alcohol flavors yet, and while I probably will, those usually just are not in my flavor profile.

Last edited:

Hippieangst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Statesboro, GA
I've tried Mt Baker's Kahlua and thought it was just fine for the price. I had 2 extra shots of flavor and it was a bit muted. If I order it again, I'm going 4 or 5 extra shots.

Just ordered a 30ml bottle of tribeca. It was the only good flavor I liked from Halo and I don't know how I haven't seen a post or reference about how good the pricing is over a Mt Baker Vapor. I was mind blown that a 30ml bottle cost 7 something compared to Halo's $20. Because of that awesome pricing, I ordered 6 flavors. Butterscotch, Cinnamon Roll, Whipped Cream, S'mores, Cookie Blaster, and Toasted Marshmallow (my friends all thought tribeca tasted like toasted marshmallow so I thought I'd get the real thing). If these flavors don't disappoint, I think I found my main e-liquid supplier.

Btw, has anyone tried any of their alcohol liquids? I'm a little skeptical on alcohol flavors in general, not just from mt baker vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread