Cheap nic shipped to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Don't buy from there. This is the best place for nicotine at the moment for Australia. Quality and safe and you can get it in 3 days. I would suggest 100mg but they have 48mg

NicSelect Unflavored Nicotine

If you want only 48mg you can also get from here but slower shipping and there are a few nicotine 'brands' to choose from so you can research that.

Nicotine River - Liquid Nicotine - Vegetable Glycerin

If you are on a mega serious budget you can try these guys but the nicotine won't be as good

https://www.mixologyvape.co.nz/shop/unflavourednic/unflavoured-nicotine-100ml/

Last edited:

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hello @casual I buy my nicotine liquid from Hiliq (China). It takes about a week to arrive here. Have bought from them 3 times now and been very happy with the service and quality of their product.

Hey @Vapntime. I was going to try mixologyvape next time I order for a change. Out of interest, why would their nicotine not be as good?

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Hello @casual I buy my nicotine liquid from Hiliq (China). It takes about a week to arrive here. Have bought from them 3 times now and been very happy with the service and quality of their product.

Hey @Vapntime. I was going to try mixologyvape next time I order for a change. Out of interest, why would their nicotine not be as good?

They make no claim that it is USP certified, they are not a first tier distributor, which means they only resell diluted nicotine from their source. Over the five years that I have had an ear in the Australian nicotine market lol, the general consensus was that there nicotine was decent but not up to the levels of nude nicotine at the time and further now onto even more 'pure' nicotine such as NicSelect and Chemnovatic etc.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
I agree with possum64. I've read of people complaining about Hiliq, I have had no issues with their nic at all. Or try MFS Unflavored Nicotine
UnFlavored Nicotine E-Liquid Base

What does no issues mean. I have had issues. Is each batch even certified... I guess it must be ok if it taste's ok and it's cheap. They have already been caught out. One well established Nicotine producer even claim that the nicotine they sell is industrial grade.

What does no issues mean. I have had issues. Is each batch even certified... I guess it must be ok if it taste's ok and it's cheap. They have already been caught out. One well established Nicotine producer even claim that the nicotine they sell is industrial grade.
No issues means what it says VnT. Certificate - Wholesale E Cigarette Liquid , Best eliquid for sale, Top eliquid for sale,Buy E liquid nicotine wholesale
As valid as other certificates, it would seem. I don't 'owe' Hiliq anything, just answering a post.

• Agree
Reactions: Possum64

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Okey dokey. That is interesting. The mixologyvape site mentions they have a new US supplier for their nicotine products now. Maybe they are on the improve?

I'm sure mixology will be fine. I would be going there over Hiliq that's for sure. You could always send them an email.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
I'm sure mixology will be fine. I would be going there over Hiliq that's for sure.
Might give them a go at some stage. Maybe I have been lucky with Hiliq. I have nothing to compare it to as I have not bought elsewhere......except for ready made eliquids containing nicotine.

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Nicotine River = No. Recently caught them out trying to gauge me by insisting I had to use their mates freight forwarding company to get nic into Australia to further line their and their mates company's pockets. When I called them out on it they tried to backpedal and insist that I didn't have to use forwarding. But I had the proof, and published the emails from them online. Avoid the lying chunts

I recently got a website issue fixed on Vaperstek (Vapers Tek) that gives lower priced freight options for Aussies -https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/nicotine-comparisons.298547/#post-20909007. They do top notch nic.

My last personal order was Liquid Barn. Next will be Vaperstek...

You will NEVER find a supplier that charges no shipping to Australia.....

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cumuluslimbus

Dec 29, 2010
Australia
Nicotine River = No. Recently caught them out trying to gauge me by insisting I had to use their mates freight forwarding company to get nice into Australia to further line their and their mates company's pockets. When I called them out on it they tried to backpedal and insist that I didn't have to use forwarding. But I had the proof published the emails from them online. Avoid the lying chunts

I recently got a website issue fixed on Vaperstek (Vapers Tek) that gives lower priced freight options for Aussies -https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/nicotine-comparisons.298547/#post-20909007. They do top notch nic.

fasttech does.
$7.66 Salvia E-liquid for Electronic Cigarette (60ml) - Marlboro ice blast flavor / 50mg/ml nicotine at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

as an example... the problem is it has flavour

• Useful
Reactions: Possum64

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Nicotine River = No. Recently caught them out trying to gauge me by insisting I had to use their mates freight forwarding company to get nic into Australia to further line their and their mates company's pockets. When I called them out on it they tried to backpedal and insist that I didn't have to use forwarding. But I had the proof, and published the emails from them online. Avoid the lying chunts

You can just use your own forwarding company. You don't have to use their suggestion. They ship directly for 48mg and under anyway. They have a great reputation in the US and the best selection of nicotine for the best price.

• Informative
Reactions: NatashaTMT

cumuluslimbus

Dec 29, 2010
Australia
And some of their flavours are pretty 'ordinary'. Perhaps their nic is too, and old. 4+ weeks for delivery too.
Flavour is tough. Nic of simple. Dekang/liqua etc. Make millions of bottles for the Chinese market..

I personally trust them more than a small usa company. But that's just my opinion

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread