Cheapest high voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

padejash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Port Hope, Canada
My wife, as a surprise ordered me some new cartomizers a few months ago. She was going to give them to me for Christmas, but I ran out of my Boge LR cartomizers. I have been using Ego batteries with the Boges and have found no need to change. It works for me. Unfortunately, she didn't know the ins and outs of cartomizers and bought about 3 dozen smok Dual Coil cartomizers. They're nice, but a real pain to vape on an regular Ego battery. Any suggestions for a higher voltage Ego style battery that I can pick up cheaply to use these. I'm not big into VV or bells and whistles, but I also don't want to waste these cartomizers. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

BTW: Unfortunately, I live in Canada so they need to ship here as well.

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
You don't say what ohms they are, but I'd look into something like an Ego Twist or Vision Spinner. They're both VV, but probably your cheapest option.

Honestly, I'd just sell them and buy some that will work for you. Chalk up any money lost to a lesson learned. Unless you have a lot of these cartos (40-50+) buying a new mod just for them is a waste of money IMO.

Last edited:

padejash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Port Hope, Canada
You don't say what ohms they are, but I'd look into something like an Ego Twist or Vision Spinner. They're both VV, but probably your cheapest option.

Honestly, I'd just sell them and buy some that will work for you. Chalk up any money lost to a lesson learned. Unless you have a lot of these cartos (40-50+) buying a new mod just for them is a waste of money IMO.

Selling them is not really an option. That would be tantamount to telling the wife her gift sucked. Never a wise thing to do at anytime. LOL. However, I will look into a twist or spinner. Thanks for the recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread