Cheapest place to buy Suorin Air pods that ships to Asia? Also a question about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayf

Dec 16, 2017
Question being, i've used mine for a week and finally had the pod to 10% of ejuice left. Went on to refill it and it just tastes burnt. Are there any tips or guidelines I should follow to prevent this from happening again? I was informed it should take atleast 3 refills before changing the pod. Chain vaping too much? Or anything that might cause this? I'm using 50/50 juice from a DIY vendor at the moment with 36mg salt.

I've read about Suorin Air problems around Reddit and i've seen people even compare it to Smok as it usually has problems, but when it works, it blows off competition. I'm gonna give it another go and try to work around it and fix it as people said, I totally agree, when this thing works it's just one of the best you could have. I won't even mind if I manage to make a pod last for only for 2 weeks or 2 refills.

Thanks!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Important: do your pods have a red or black rubber stopper? Red is v2 and black is the original. The v2 has temp control and should be devoid of burnt hits. The v1 (or the original) practically speaks in burnt hits likes it's the Air's native tongue!

Oh, here's the kicker: the v2 is labeled as nothing. It's in the same box with nothing differenrt than the original.

If you have a v2 and it's giving you burnt hits, I'd suggest looking into a temp controlled device like the JUUL or the The Bo One TC version (I truly hate the normal Bo One). I've never had the TC version, but it exists.

Good luck.

Edit: I edited out the bit about the Mate 1 since I am still learning the device. I think I had my particulars wrong anyway.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread