Cheapest retailers to help everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll share my go to places I've found for the best deals and cheapest prices available from searching. Hopefully I can get some input from everyone for better deals:
Temco for the cheapest kanthal wire available Kanthal A1
fasttech we all know for clones, mods, drip tips, and so on (don't buy anything with batteries) FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
Nude Nicotine for your DIY supplies http://nudenicotine.com
Flavor Apprentice is where I get my DIY flavors Perfumers Apprentice - The Flavor Apprentice - World of Flavors
Essential Depot has some fairly priced PG and VG. I did find that if you have amazon prime, you can purchase through amazon for a better price with free 2 day shipping http://www.essentialdepot.com/servlet/Cart?cart_id=39299019
Vapor Joes always post various deals several times a day http://.........blogspot.com/
PBdragon.com was where I got my wick (anyone know anyone with better prices?)

So that's my list of go to places. I don't get paid to promote them, but I have gotten most of my vaping supplies through these vendors. Hope this helps.

elfy

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2013
Elfland, everywhere, USA
hmmmm, video...I linked to one in my blog, but its been a minute since I watched it so I dont recall if RiP used cotton or not lol...

i use a very small amount of cotton, like 2 rice grains worth or even less - was re-wicking tonight...i roll that till its about as thin as a pin...maybe a tiny bit thicker, run that thru the head, clip off the ends, tuck in the excess 3-6mm or so on each side along the side of the head but inside the ring the head screws into....prime it with juice...its not bad at all.

i did discover that my rebuilt coils were sitting too low in the head and causing gurgling problems, they need to sit low enough to not touch the cap, but not so low it lets in juice...if that makes any sense...

anyway the video is in my blog about rebuilding Kanger head coils. I talk about extra tools I snagged to help the process (not expensive, just a few things to see it up very close and to let me make very nice compact coils).

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
any more it is getting harder and harder to recommend fasttech, as the shipping issues are getting quite out of hand. ordered stuff 2 days apart, one order took 20 days (expected) the other is still stuck in traffic, both are from mid oct.

but for rba stuff,,,
Steam monkey
OCK vapes
and lightning vapes, these guys moved up quick from a tiny amazon store to a really nice supplier
for asst wicks and meshes

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
any more it is getting harder and harder to recommend fasttech, as the shipping issues are getting quite out of hand. ordered stuff 2 days apart, one order took 20 days (expected) the other is still stuck in traffic, both are from mid oct.

I agree, I don't use them any more and I don't recommend them either. Maybe, just maybe if I wanted something and didn't care when it came I would consider using them again.

If they could fix the shipping issues (and the horrible navigation on their website) then they'd be back in the mix. Right now some US vendors are selling similar (or better) items at similar prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread