Check It Out!! New X-FIR from our friends at Vision, Wood mod, All new Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
1265187_517359565016598_289128661_o.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
some people dont like the skull anbd i cant lame them but for some reason this product is getting the most shares and likes then anything ive seen in a while, many people loving that skull and wood design
I know skulls are popular. I just wished it was plain wood cuz it's a very pretty grain and I'd burn my own pic in there :laugh::laugh::laugh:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Def diggin the wood mod... Curious on price & ETA..

As has been mentioned other times ( in other threads ) ... ETA is next to impossible to predict. First you have to wait for the vendor to actually get to the order and ship it. In some cases, the order may be held up if a QC or other problem is found before it gets to shipping. Once shipped and it actually reaches customs... this is the biggest question because sometimes they are quick and other times you never know when they will release a shipment.

Cost is also a bit problematic... you only can figure that once they are landed and all costs including the shipping can be calculated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread