Status
Not open for further replies.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
A treat for all y'all... gimme an order of $50 or more, and I'll toss in a 10ml 3-pack from Sybil's Secrets. Just let me know what flavors you want in your order comments. I'm doing this until the end of January just to get the year started off right.

Don't tell Sybil I'm doing this....

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
A treat for all y'all... gimme an order of $50 or more, and I'll toss in a 10ml 3-pack from Sybil's Secrets. Just let me know what flavors you want in your order comments. I'm doing this until the end of January just to get the year started off right.

Don't tell Sybil I'm doing this....

It'll be our little secret Deej! ;)

i0SIMgm.png

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
That's just like the "if it taste good, spit it out" diet. :smokie:

You are so right! I think it is important to be informed, but, not go overboard. The media is focused on trying to discredit us (vapers) right now and when we pick up the banner and start demonizing vendors we simply add strength to any lie they choose to spew. The most important thing we can do is join CASAA and follow their lead-not show up at city council meetings, fog out the room, yell like ill bred idiots, and generally be a bunch of :censored:!

We have to remember.......when we smoked, we didn't care that it was killing us. EVERYTHING is hazardous now-from the water we drink to the air we breath. Just kick back, chill out, and be happy :)

HOLY COW I JUST MADE THE CONNECTION LAMARKK! I know you IRL :D I so put the herp in the derp :facepalm:

Last edited:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I also think the names will appeal to some vapers. There always seem to be flavors with names like "Rubbish Heap" or "Sweat Socks" that have devoted fans.

Here's Wiki's list of carcinogens in cigarettes. Most of them probably wouldn't work (I don't think "polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon" would be a great name) but some of them could work. And there's a link to a list of all cigarette additives. :lol:

List of cigarette smoke carcinogens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
I also think the names will appeal to some vapers. There always seem to be flavors with names like "Rubbish Heap" or "Sweat Socks" that have devoted fans.

Here's Wiki's list of carcinogens in cigarettes. Most of them probably wouldn't work (I don't think "polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon" would be a great name) but some of them could work. And there's a link to a list of all cigarette additives. :lol:

List of cigarette smoke carcinogens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm only going with ones that are purported to be in ecigs.......Diacetyl, Formaldehyde, Heavy Metal, etc ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread