Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Hey Rob! Just wanted to stop by and say that the new site is lookin' awesome! I also wanted to tell you congrats on the new store. My mother wanted me to tell you that she is in heaven with the VG Blended Tab. She's tried hundreds of flavors and says the Tab is the only one for her.

I've been eyeballing the eGo/eCo kits for awhile now, but I have a pile of PV's here already lol. I guess one of these days the curiosity will consume me and I'll break down and get one.

I have a question or two concerning cartomizers. I bought some cartos awhile back that you had to use the EZ refill syringe to fill. I can't find them on the site anymore, did you get rid of them? I am just wondering because they are the only ones my mom and girlfriend prefer.

Also, I was wondering if you plan on carrying the CE-2 clearomizers. I picked some up and they aren't too bad. I kind of like the idea of knowing how much juice I have left in my cartomizer.

I just made a new order a few minutes ago and I can't wait to get it. Damn the weather...lol.

Stay warm and safe!!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
NT,

Long long time no see!

Should be able to ship tomorrow.

The cartos you are referring to I think are the Joye 510.
The refill method is the same as the Joye eGo cartomizers.
But the 510 hold alot less, so to go thru that trouble, I decided to stop stocking them.

I am trying to choose between few cartos, such as Boge and the Clearomizers.

It might be a while, since the eGo-T tank just came out.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Got 80% of the GP USA liquid in today.

Had a half day off, so tomorrow we will be doing orders and getting the liquid instock in the afternoon.
Monday is a holiday w/ no shipping.

I am testing/trying out some of the USA and it is mighty tasty.
A 10ml bottle may go quick, but I think I personally am going to take it as a "special vape" liquid
and only use it sparingly.
I could see myself going thru a 10ml a day from the great flavors......

not to mention I just got my

PROVARI

Yesterday!!!

OMG, I am in GP heaven!:p

On another note....
I am getting a fulltime sidekick in my younger brother.
I will be able to answer the phone more often and get emails responded to quicker:2cool:

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
it may be close to monroe. that's a ittle over an hour from here. glad you're lovin it :)
Yeah WA state, I forget the town atm.

I was never a mod guy, thinking the eGo/eCo is the only thing necessary...but I was wrong.
It will be the last one I buy though...the vari-volt is very nice...and I dont need to go past 5v...yet!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Oh, yes.
I am thinking I might not have anything to do except ecf, lol. jk

His name is James.
He is a few years younger than myself.

He is/was living an hour away, and needed to find work around here to move back.
Just so happens it fell into place for the both of us.

He is in the furniture/cabinet trade and around here (and everywhere) it has been a bad place for work
in the past 5 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread