Cheers to ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
I would like to thank ECF, and every member here, for helping me to quit cigarettes as an involuntary lifestyle. The information gathered here has been invaluable. In no other group that I've been involved with, have I seen such a gathering of the most informed and intelligent people. Without all of you, my success would have never seen the light of day. I'd been absent for a long time, because I didn't feel the need once I had an expert handle on all of this, but the new developments have brought me back. vaping has come a long way since I began here, and traded my cigalike in for an eGo, and ECF provided me with the arsenal to make informed choices on what works for me. Than you again.

For those who haven't read any of my posts, I have been free from cigarettes for 10 years, thanks to vaping. I wouldn't say that I'm smoke free, but it's now my choice, on the very rare occasion, to smoke a cigarette. I know some will say it's always been my choice, but for the enlightened, it hasn't been my choice since shortly after I started 37 years ago. There have been pitfalls, and strides, and today I can honestly say that if I can't vape, I will never pick up a pack of cigarettes again.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
I am also grateful for the knowledge here at ECF. This is where I first met other vapers back in 2009 (none around where I live), learned to DIY my liquids, and found a lot of spectacular sales through others posting them. Although I am shy and don’t interact much, I do appreciate all of you. Thanks for caring and sharing!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Congratulations on the 10 years @mgordon1100 !! Nice to see you around..

Your like all of us, we come here for knowledge and gain some experience and then share with others in need..

it's a beautiful circle.. :) :thumbs: I join you in the cheers to all here at ECF! This forum and it's members are invaluable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread