My first ECF Vaperversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I got to become a member of ECF exactly once year ago today. I never celebrated a Vaperversary before because at the time that I quit smoking I didn't think it was important to remember the day but obviously it is a very important thing for one to remember the day they chose to live a healthy life.

I've been quit from stinkies about 3 years and have been vaping the past 3 years. Of course one cannot stress more to have a backup mod. There was a day in my first year of vaping that my only mod broke and succumbed to 7 cigarettes that day. I say I have 3 years but it's minus a half a day of 7 stinkies.

Since this is an ECF Vaperversary, I would like to thank ECF wholeheartedly for being here with such great members too. Members here care about their fellow vaper and would what they can to keep them from going back to cigarettes. Thank you all for giving me such great feedback, advice and information. I became much more educated here and I'm having fun with vaping as it is now a hobby of mine. I have learnt so much and I feel it's only right to show my feelings of gratitude.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Happy, happy Vapeversary! But I definitely think this is your 3rd year Vapeversary :)
Congrats and keep on vaping!
109.jpg

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Happy, happy Vapeversary! But I definitely think this is your 3rd year Vapeversary :)
Congrats and keep on vaping!
View attachment 721207
Thank you so much. Being that I never celebrated a Vaperversary you're right it is time for me to celebrate 3 years. It definitely feels good:)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I got to become a member of ECF exactly once year ago today. I never celebrated a Vaperversary before because at the time that I quit smoking I didn't think it was important to remember the day but obviously it is a very important thing for one to remember the day they chose to live a healthy life.

I've been quit from stinkies about 3 years and have been vaping the past 3 years. Of course one cannot stress more to have a backup mod. There was a day in my first year of vaping that my only mod broke and succumbed to 7 cigarettes that day. I say I have 3 years but it's minus a half a day of 7 stinkies.

Since this is an ECF Vaperversary, I would like to thank ECF wholeheartedly for being here with such great members too. Members here care about their fellow vaper and would what they can to keep them from going back to cigarettes. Thank you all for giving me such great feedback, advice and information. I became much more educated here and I'm having fun with vaping as it is now a hobby of mine. I have learnt so much and I feel it's only right to show my feelings of gratitude.

Great message and congratulations to you on your vaperesary!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread