Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Anyone else here a GiantVapes.com fan? I've tried over 120 e-liquids, from over 25 vendors.....and giantvapes is a GREAT resource for me. It allows me to try multiple juices, from multiple PREMIUM vendors, all at the same spot, without incurring additional shipping and handling fees.

I figure there HAS to be some giantvapes fans on here, so I ask you.

Which vendors are your favorite on GV?

Which vendors/juices are you thinking of ordering, or do you want to try?

Which ones have you heard GREAT reviews and feedback about?

I ask because, I always order from GV now.....but I'd like to hear from others what THEY order. So far I've ordered from Suicide Bunny, Epic juice, Space Jam, Boosted, G2 Vapor, and a few more I can't remember at the moment.

Space jam is FANTASTIC - all of their juices. I've been a SJ fan before I ever heard of giantvapes.

G2 vapor's Mr. Cookie is pretty great. I reordered a 30mL thats been sitting here steeping for a few weeks as soon as I finished my first 30mL.
I have G2's CaRnY4...which got GREAT reviews....but I didn't care for it as much. Actually, I mixed some 50/50 with Nightmare on Vape Street's Maiden....and that was much better. Both are very similar vapes anyway. I'm hoping the Carny4 will get more sweet with steeping.

Haven't tried Boosted yet. I got the original strawberry milkshake flavor, it smells good. From the smell, I can already tell I'll either love it, or hate it. It has a distinct strawberry smell that can either mean its really good, or really synthetic/candy tasting, which will be YUCK. lol.

I LOVE epic Juice. Their Apple Jax is fantastic, so is there Airheadz. Their Wake n Vape not so much, lol

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Anyone else here a GiantVapes.com fan? I've tried over 120 e-liquids, from over 25 vendors.....and giantvapes is a GREAT resource for me. It allows me to try multiple juices, from multiple PREMIUM vendors, all at the same spot, without incurring additional shipping and handling fees.

I figure there HAS to be some giantvapes fans on here, so I ask you.

Which vendors are your favorite on GV?

Which vendors/juices are you thinking of ordering, or do you want to try?

Which ones have you heard GREAT reviews and feedback about?

I ask because, I always order from GV now.....but I'd like to hear from others what THEY order. So far I've ordered from Suicide Bunny, Epic Juice, Space Jam, Boosted, G2 Vapor, and a few more I can't remember at the moment.

Space jam is FANTASTIC - all of their juices. I've been a SJ fan before I ever heard of giantvapes.

G2 vapor's Mr. Cookie is pretty great. I reordered a 30mL thats been sitting here steeping for a few weeks as soon as I finished my first 30mL.
I have G2's CaRnY4...which got GREAT reviews....but I didn't care for it as much. Actually, I mixed some 50/50 with Nightmare on Vape Street's Maiden....and that was much better. Both are very similar vapes anyway. I'm hoping the Carny4 will get more sweet with steeping.

Haven't tried Boosted yet. I got the original strawberry milkshake flavor, it smells good. From the smell, I can already tell I'll either love it, or hate it. It has a distinct strawberry smell that can either mean its really good, or really synthetic/candy tasting, which will be YUCK. lol.

I LOVE epic Juice. Their Apple Jax is fantastic, so is there Airheadz. Their Wake n Vape not so much, lol

I LOVE Giant Vapes! They carry a lot of juices that none of the vape shops in my area have. Also their prices are great compared to the vape shops and the free shipping is a bonus! I don't mind waiting 2 days for my juice because I don't wait until I only have a few mls left before I order and, therefore, am not camping at my PO box waiting for vapemail :)

I love the G2 caRnY 4, so if you don't want it, I will happily take if off your hands ;)

The Boosted and Alloy Blends are 2 of my favorite brands. Never had a bad juice from either. The Boosted strawberry milkshake is really good. It's not candy tasting at all, but rather fresh stawberries w/ice cream as it should. I'd also recommend the Anti-Lag and Wastegate. None have a candy taste; I dislike that too! I've tried all of the Alloy Blends except the Vented Reserve. I got the regular Vented and it took awhile for it to come around, but such is the case with a lot of tobacco vapes. I haven't tried the Crucible because I don't like any type of coffee flavored vape. I've tried one or two from quite a few brands and the others that stick out for me are The Steam Factory, Northern Lights, High Roller Sweets and Cuttwood.

I don't go mainly by reviews or ratings from any site! I've been burned by too many 5 star rave reviewed juices before. I'll read through the reviews to find the ones that are more descriptive on why they liked or disliked the juice rather than the reviews that simply state something like "Great Juice! Great Flavor! Oh wow! I'll buy more!, etc...

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
You guys sound like paid advertisements. No offense.

I don't mind at all! In fact, I'm glad! I HOPE giantvapes gets more business because of positive feedback and word of mouth, that is how most businesses prosper. In an industry where there are SO MANY vape web-sites opening up, and SO MANY juice vendors to choose from (many of them offering bland flavors, or the same service as the next 5,000 online stores)....I certainly don't mind putting my stamp of approval on the few businesses that actually go above and beyond.

As someone who has been been vaping for 5 years, and tried over 120 juices, from over 25 vendors, I'm really excited when I find a great vendor!

Also, I don't think anyone else minds either, considering how long I've been on this board, and how much I've contributed. Its quite obvious I'm not here to plug any business!

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
I LOVE Giant Vapes! They carry a lot of juices that none of the vape shops in my area have. Also their prices are great compared to the vape shops and the free shipping is a bonus! I don't mind waiting 2 days for my juice because I don't wait until I only have a few mls left before I order and, therefore, am not camping at my PO box waiting for vapemail :)

I love the G2 caRnY 4, so if you don't want it, I will happily take if off your hands ;)

The Boosted and Alloy Blends are 2 of my favorite brands. Never had a bad juice from either. The Boosted strawberry milkshake is really good. It's not candy tasting at all, but rather fresh stawberries w/ice cream as it should. I'd also recommend the Anti-Lag and Wastegate. None have a candy taste; I dislike that too! I've tried all of the Alloy Blends except the Vented Reserve. I got the regular Vented and it took awhile for it to come around, but such is the case with a lot of tobacco vapes. I haven't tried the Crucible because I don't like any type of coffee flavored vape. I've tried one or two from quite a few brands and the others that stick out for me are The Steam Factory, Northern Lights, High Roller Sweets and Cuttwood.

I don't go mainly by reviews or ratings from any site! I've been burned by too many 5 star rave reviewed juices before. I'll read through the reviews to find the ones that are more descriptive on why they liked or disliked the juice rather than the reviews that simply state something like"Great Juice! Great Flavor! Oh wow! I'll buy more!, etc...

Thanks! this was exactly the kind of posting I was looking for :) I was actually looking at Wastegate today. I just might give it a try :)

Oh, Cuttwood is another I forgot to mention I've tried. Cuttwood - Sugar Bear was pretty fantastic, I have to say I really enjoyed it! Nothern Lights $100 Apple Pie was another FANTASTIC liquid.

Glad to hear the Boosted strawberry milkshake will be good :) I had a feeling it would be.

I don't really go by reviews either, since they are SOOOO subjective. My best bet is when I find someone who shares the types of taste profiles I like. When I find someone on the forums who likes most of what I like or vice versa, then I know I have a better chance at least of enjoying a juice they recommend.

There are SOOOO many vendors on giantvapes I want to try, but considering its premium (ahem, expensive) juice, I stick to trying to 1-2 vendors at a time, and usually only 1-2 juices from each vendor

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
nah, GV is overpriced. charges B&M prices even though they have none of the overhead expenses

really? I would NEVER get juice at a brick n mortar business, WAYYY too overpriced. I haven't been able to find juice any cheaper than on giantvapes.com. Can you link me to ANY site that provides the any of the brands on GV for cheaper? I would appreciate it more than I can express!

I've always found GV prices to be really great. Of course they aren't going to sell juice for 50cents/mil, because none of the brands they offer are in that price margin. All of the brands they offer sell their juice for +/- 75cents/1dollar per 1mg.

If for some reaosn I need to order cheaper liquid, then I use ITC vapes...... but honestly, after trying over 120 juices from nearly 30 vendors like I said, I can safely say in most cases you get what you pay for (IF you know which brands to shop). For my needs, I shop for premium juices, the cheaper ones just don't cut it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread