Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Because I'm sure it's expected. :D

I just had to start a new thread about Cheezcakez, now that it's finally permitted! :w00t:

Of the many Cheezcakez flavors Deej has, here are my faves:

Strawberry Cheezcakez
Lime Cheezcakez
Dragonfruit Cheezcakez
New York Cheezcakez
Dewy-Eyed Cheezcakez

What are your favorite Cheezcakez flavors? :)

Here's a full list (so far!): Cheesecakes : deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
NY Cheesecake IS THE...

onecheesecake.jpg

My other favs are

Lime
Caramel Cappucino
Apricot Raspberry
Dragonfruit
Fig
Pineapple
Strawberry

To name a few. In the process of trying a bunch more. :D

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
Mmmm, Cheesecakes.

I usually try to jump around in order to attempt to try them all. Haven't had one that I didn't like yet!

But I do seem to reorder the Strawberry Cheesecake and Dewey-Eyed Cheesecake the most, so I guess they would be my favorites. I also really enjoyed the Chai Tea Cheesecake and Gingerbread Cheesecake.

No matter what our favorites are I think that we can all agree that Deej is the Cheesecake Master.

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
I love cheesecake vapes!
There are so many, thank you for this thread to help me wade through them all!
I've heard nothing but good things about deej juice!

You won't be disappointed!

To me 50/50 PG/VG @ 125% flavor is perfection. you may need to adjust the flavoring depending on what PG/VG ratio you prefer. But that's one of the great things about buying Deejstuff, you get all of those options and many more.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Just wanted to give a shout out for White Chocolate Cheese Cake! 16mg 50/50 @ 125% very tasty, but I'm sure I don't have to mention that here. Y'all already know.
It's only downfall, it disappears mighty quick :vapor:

Yes, that's my only complaint about the Cheezcakez... and Deej still hasn't fixed that! :laugh:

(Though to be fair, with his sales lately, that's a Great workaround!!)

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
Oh. My. GAAAAAWD!

For the longest time I was a carto tank kind of guy. But over the last few months or so, I've been using nothing but bottom coil clearomizers (Evods etc).

Today, just for old time's sake, I loaded up a a carto tank with New York Cheesecake. The carto was well behaved and primed up nice and quick. The rest of the afternoon I've been in Cheesecake Heaven. :drool:

I forgot how good it can be. To me it just seems so much richer and fuller when vaped with the warmth of a dual coil carto. So glad I just ordered another BIG bottle.

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA

Heaven... I'm in heaven...

There I was, waiting impatiently for my latest order to scurry it's way through the postal system. Then while digging through my vapestash I stumbled upon an entire brand new (but well steeped) 30ml bottle of... NY CHEEZCAKEZ!

The video above pretty much explains how I'm feeling right now! :w00t:

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
I believe I've got a small bottle of that in my stash as well. Got a bunch of new (to me) flavors to try in my last few orders. But I'm also trying to have a little discipline and use up some of my older juices first. So the new flavor trials end up getting spaced out a good deal.

Except for NY Cheesecake of course. That's a staple for me and must always be within arm's reach. :D

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
My favorite cheesecakes are ...

1. Caramel Cappuccino Cheesecake
2. Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake
3. Pineapple Cheesecake
4. Cherry Cheesecake
5. Lemon Cheesecake

and I want to try the Almond Cheesecake, Mocha Cheesecake, and the White Chocolate Cheesecake. So many flavors, so few hours in the day to vape!

Great Thread! You know I just realized I have never tried the New York Cheesecake .. think I'll have to get a bottle of that when Deej is back online.

:) cleo

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
My favorite cheesecakes are ...

1. Caramel Cappuccino Cheesecake
2. Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake
3. Pineapple Cheesecake
4. Cherry Cheesecake
5. Lemon Cheesecake

and I want to try the Almond Cheesecake, Mocha Cheesecake, and the White Chocolate Cheesecake. So many flavors, so few hours in the day to vape!

Great Thread! You know I just realized I have never tried the New York Cheesecake .. think I'll have to get a bottle of that when Deej is back online.

:) cleo
You forgot Fig (which I am currently puffing) and Apricot/Raspberry on your "to try" list.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
You forgot Fig (which I am currently puffing) and Apricot/Raspberry on your "to try" list.

I might try the fig, although I'm not a big fan of figs, I don't hate them either. But fig cheesecake might be delicious. Apricot/Raspberry, um, no, two of my least favorite fruits. I'll pass on that one.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I might try the fig, although I'm not a big fan of figs, I don't hate them either. But fig cheesecake might be delicious. Apricot/Raspberry, um, no, two of my least favorite fruits. I'll pass on that one.

I understand. The words "coconut," "pineapple" and "grapefruit" horrify me (as does "champagne.") With so many deejStuff flavors to try, why bother hoping a gross real-life flavor will translate into a delicious vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread