Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
My understanding is there is not one vendor that has a lock on the best fruit flavors. It varies from company to company and individual flavor to individual flavor as well as individual consumer to individual consumer. One company might have, say 3 peach variants. One of which is excellent and two of which are awful, but two vapors might disagree as to which ones those are.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Thx i know but where to post ive been trying always to get to the right one but never seem to get to it ill try next time diy eliquid got it... sorry
It is pretty straight forward if you read the description found under almost every title:
upload_2018-5-29_21-19-25.png

General e-liquid is for discussions of commercial e-liquids, and/or discussions that can be applied to both commercial and DIY.

For DIY e-liquid specific topics; use the DIY E-Liquid sub-forum:
upload_2018-5-29_21-24-55.png

If you are uncertain, hover your cursor over the title/link in question, and you will (usually?) see a dialog box appear that gives further description of the forum/sub-forum.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Say would you know about a good duce de lece and caramel too??
TFA dulce de leche is one of my all time favorite flavors. I vape it every day.

I like INW Karmel, but it’s quite strong and not a stand alone imo. TFA salted caramel is really good and I think the other is FW.

Reactions: Ethan diy

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
My understanding is there is not one vendor that has a lock on the best fruit flavors. It varies from company to company and individual flavor to individual flavor as well as individual consumer to individual consumer. One company might have, say 3 peach variants. One of which is excellent and two of which are awful, but two vapors might disagree as to which ones those are.

Agree, depends on the individual and what you’re looking for. Some companies have more of a candy flavor, others more typical artificial, like were used to in baked goods, others are fairly realistic. And then also the one who is more candy like will have their sweet or ripe or cream options, which are still going to be more candy than the realistic one’s sweetest.

As you go along, you’ll start to prefer one brand’s fruits, another’s bakery, another for stuff like sweeteners. It just takes experimenting. I think I’ve tried every sweetener available to find the ones I like best. Totally worth the money and effort.

Ethan diy

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2017
It is pretty straight forward if you read the description found under almost every title:
View attachment 745417

General E-liquid is for discussions of commercial e-liquids, and/or discussions that can be applied to both commercial and DIY.

For DIY e-liquid specific topics; use the DIY E-Liquid sub-forum:
View attachment 745419

If you are uncertain, hover your cursor over the title/link in question, and you will (usually?) see a dialog box appear that gives further description of the forum/sub-forum.
Gotcha thanks and thx for your service

Reactions: IDJoel

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
MB Glamour chocolate is my fav. Most of the rest taste like plastic. Really depends on what you want to do with it thou. If your making a chocolate milkshake for instance, you can get away tfa dbl choc clear. FA black cherry at really low percent is about the only one that doesnt taste like cough syrup. Thats in a cola

• Informative

Ethan diy

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2017
Thx so much!
P.s. i love your logo "back off..."
I could use a sign like that on me here... so many idiots dont have a rats a** what their talking about when they approach me if im vaping in public.... i should stop trying to explain each time one of them comes by and says ..."you know thise are worst then cigggeretts...".... uggggghhhh

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I had one yesterday tell me I was going to get popcorn lung while he was puffing on his marlboro red. I politely ask if he knew the chemical diacetyl was the cause and he said, and I quote. "yes and that juice is made from it". To save time I hit the google button on my phone and ask, "do cigarettes contain diacetyl. When he heard it he said, what the ..... I said sorry man, they lied to you again. Sad part is he made his wife quit vaping when he heard the news story and she went back to smoking

• Winner

Ethan diy

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2017
Oh man... ubelievable the sh** people do... pay offs pribes fraud medical statements and news articles.... all to kill people for a buck.
One thing i learned from you now is that i misjudged... all this guy is and others like him are just victims too of these vultures...
Mislead
I guess now i can try to have more tolerance towards them

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I could use a sign like that on me here... so many idiots dont have a rats a** what their talking about when they approach me if im vaping in public....
That may be true... but for every un/misinformed non-vaper out there, there is also a vaper who isn't helping the cause as well.

I went camping this weekend, with some friends, and one of them shared his recent experience with me. This is the story he told me:

The set-up:
My friend, and his wife, went to a local (Boise) bar that is non-smoking (smoking on the patio only), but vaping tolerant (they don't encourage vaping, and it is not a "vaper hang-out," but vaping is officially permitted). Both my friend and his wife are smokers, have even tried vaping in the early days, and have known me (and a few others who have vaped) for the better part of the last decade. In other words, they are not uniformed, ignorant, or predigest regarding vaping.

The story:
My friends go to the bar on a busy (not packed; but busy) night. they walk in, order a drink, and are standing at the bar. Down the bar; there is one man vaping. He is not just socially vaping with friends... he is chucking huge ("foul-smelling"; as Scott described it) clouds straight down the bar. Behind the vaper, spread all across a two-seat table, is a l l his vaping gear. Attys, mods, coil building paraphernalia, along with miscellaneous e-liquid. No one is at the table... just all of his gear. Talk about "look at me!"

After several clouds, thick enough to literally obscure the ability to see each other momentarily, pass between them; Scott's wife turns to the guy and asks him to blow in a different direction. This apparently was both funny, and a challenge, to the guy. Instead of honoring the request; he redoubles his efforts. He cranks up his power, drips additional juice, and is now blowing every drag directly at them... grinning like an idiot.

My friends set down their drinks and walked out.

This was not just bad for the bar's business (my friend routinely rack up $100+ tabs); but is also bad for the image of vapers. With folks like that out there, it is no wonder that the public at large has a dim view of us. :(

This story, and many others like them, tell me; that some vapers would be better served with a healthy dose of common sense and basic human courtesy. I cringe every time I see a self-righteous, self-indulgent, pompous, arrogant, thoughtless vaper "asserting" their "rights." I wonder if they give any thought to what sort of negative impact they could potentially be having on local, state, and federal legislation decisions?

Ethan diy

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2017
Wow i completely agree.
Yet still ...after these words of wisdom... i can definitely say that im gonna take it upon myself to be more aware.... i can say that i too may not have been considerate at times.... maybe not like the doophus at the bar... but definitely now ill be ten times more aware if myself.
Thank you so much
I did come accross what your saying once before somewhere from the vaping community and perhaps gave it some significance... but now thankfully ill admit it sank in properly.
Thanks again:nun::thumb:

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread