Chi-Town Vapers, juices and delivery A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmlessalky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Imperial, MO
I am a newbie. I wanted to try some juices on the cheap to see if I would even pursue this vaping thing. CTV had one of the best prices on generous sized sampler packs (5 6ml samples for around 11 bucks).

Now I am no expert (see above line), but I have to say the ordering experience was awesome. The products were good. Everything was exceptional.

I was bombarded with e-mails informing me of every shift of the process. This is a good thing. I knew when the order was processed, the payment accepted, the shipping arranged (with tracking number), and when it was actually shipped (within a short time after my order). It was nice, being very anxious to try out the next step of my dive into vapeing.

The package arrived very quick (a few days later). They threw in a small sample of caramel (I enjoyed this quite a bit, especially when mixed with their XXX tobacco), and a nice card and such. The juices, at least to my virginal tongue, were quite good. Much better than the pre-packed carto's I had for my e-cig. I wish I would have ordered them a bit stronger, but they were as ordered (well, I guess; I don't have a way to test for content or vg/pg makeup). The tobacco flavors I ordered were right on as far as flavor (XXX Tobacco, Tobacco #6, RY4, and Brandy Dipped Cigar - quite good!). I do have to say the Vanillin was a bit of a disappointment though. It had a flavor, but I really didn't think there was enough vanilla flavor to classify it as anything close to vanilla. I think the RY4 had more of a true vanilla essence than the vanillin had. But it wasn't bad, just not what I expected.

I do have to say, since there wasn't many review or anything on CTV, the price justified the experience. If I had paid twice as much, I may have been a bit disappointed, but for the price, combined with the great customer service provided, I have to say they did a great job. I will use them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread