Status
Not open for further replies.

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
I was wondering about how long shipping would be delayed because of Thanksgiving? I believe last week I ordered on Thursday night and received my items on Monday. But with the holiday I am unsure how long the delay will be.

Also, if I add the extra dollar in the shipping, approximately how much time does that shorten off delivery? I won't have my paycheck until this evening so I cannot order until tonight. I have no problem paying the extra for shipping but wasn't sure of the difference in time.

Thanks for any info and hope to get my next order in tonight before I head to work!

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
Ugh, darn holiday messed up my payday :( Now I have to wait until friday to order. I usually get paid on thursdays...so my check is in my account by wednesday night. Well, since thursday is a holiday, the bank isn't posting my check until friday-and last time they did that my money didn't show up in my account until late afternoon. I was so excited to order too!

I guess it is too late to order tonight so I will wait. But darn it, I really really want them now!

So...if I add the extra dollar for shipping will that maybe cut a day off delivery? And I know it said the coupons don't work on the shipping upgrade. Does that mean it just won't discount that dollar, or does it mean if I choose that shipping option that I cannot use the code at all? Sorry, I have a ton of questions and so much to learn!

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
I guess he doesn't like the 'burning" feeling from them-so that means I don't want him to have 100% PG right? That was from our first order on another site. The cowboy one feels fine to him but tastes too sweet and it was 50/50.

So basically he doesn't want sweet and doesn't want a strong hit either. I have no clue what to get him! Why is he so darn difficult! And I will check out that flavor but right now I have a pretty decent order going. I can't spend the whole paycheck on juices (although I can totally see how that would be easy to do!)

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
charady2,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I'm Harry one of the owners of VB, just want to welcome you to the BombSquad. Have your Husband try the Virginia or Shade at 50/50. If he doesn't like it let me know and I'll send him something else. You can email me directly @ harry@vaporbomb.com . Again welcome and Happy Holidays.

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
Ok, order placed. All things considered this was probably a small order for you guys, but with the code and shipping I spent just over 40 bucks. More than I originally intended to spend but at least I will have a good variety started here. And hopefully my hubby will like one of the two flavors Harry recommended!

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
Wanted to say I did get my order on Thursday. I am allowing them to sit for now (which is killing me...although I did dip into the cowboy earlier). My ol man opened up the virginia blend that Harry recommended-and he likes it! I sent Harry an email thanking him, but thought I should share here in case anyone else would happen across it. He was right on with what he would like. I could not be happier! No more excuses from him of not liking a flavor. This may not be his favorite ever but it is something he will use willingly and that is all that matters right now! So thank you again, you guys are very very helpful and it is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread