Chicago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Me and my girlfriend are already here :) When and where is the meet? Is there a link or anything you can post to give me some info?

I should have given more info, sorry. Vape Bash March 30th & 31st out near the airport. Should be a lot of fun.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'll see you all on Saturday as we're heading down then to hit both. And since we'll be in the neighborhood - most likely the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.

Yum, where is the Cheesecake Factory, downtown? It will be great to meet you in person. BTW, I thought MN was cold, holy crap, Chicago is cold :)

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The Chicago VapeBash was a lot of fun. I was able to meet many of you in person, that was the best thing about the trip. We also discovered good and bad news with our new flavor. The good news, it got a very big thumbs up. The bad news, the name we chose for our new juice was already in use by a different vendor. To make a long story short the release of the new flavor will be delayed a few days until we get a new name and new labels made up.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Hey Dave, just wanted to say it was great to meet you guys, and thanks so much for the samples. That was really generous of you. The new flavor is amazing by the way! It reminds me a lot of Maplewood, but caramel instead of maple, and with a creamy quality. I think I actually like it better than Maplewood (blasphemy, I know).

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
The Chicago VapeBash was a lot of fun. I was able to meet many of you in person, that was the best thing about the trip. We also discovered good and bad news with our new flavor. The good news, it got a very big thumbs up. The bad news, the name we chose for our new juice was already in use by a different vendor. To make a long story short the release of the new flavor will be delayed a few days until we get a new name and new labels made up.
Which new flavor is this? The new RY4 that you're running a naming contest for? Or a different new flavor? Oy; it's hard to keep up with all the new flavors!
I'm looking forward to trying "Dave's Kentucky Premium Blend KY4"; I haven't found an RY4 that I can't live without, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread