Chicagoland ecig suppliers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrigleyvillain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
Yeah I haven't found one yet either. Besides waiting on the mail I bet I could try different juices and flavors and such at an actual store (the local vapers meet great for that too of course but tough for me to get out to the burbs). There are plenty of "tobacco accessory" stores (ahem) around these days and the one I have always gone to used to stock PV stuff but no longer as it wasn't really selling apparently (though this would have been almost two years ago now).

The website listed above was helpful for finding a couple other local e-tailers but didn't seen any B and M's.

Last edited:

Krikket

Apr 10, 2011
Villa Park, IL
I found a Brick and Mortar store in Chicagoland! Two locations... www.21centurysmoking.com

Illinois

21 Century Smoking Store
2516 N. Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
773-857-3321

21 Century Smoking Store
Westfield Fox Valley
722 Fox Valley Center Drive
Aurora, IL 60504
630-499-7033

More depending on how far you're willing to travel within the state. Apparently they also have stores in CA, IN, NE, and OH.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
Although Cignot isn't a brick and mortar store, every time I've ordered before 5pm, I've received my stuff the next day. If you live in Chicagoland, you can't get faster shipping! Plus, Vicki ROCKS at customer service!

Yep, got my first "real" ones from her. I still send noobs to Cignot; it's a one-stop for the new & intermediate vaper, and she sells nothing but genuine Joye hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread