Not open for further replies.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
They usually have a one day turnaround to ship, since it's just a few of them there.

If I order, I usually get a message the next day saying it's been shipped, so not sure how they do on same day service. At least now, as they have gotten busier. A year ago perhaps...lol.

I'll PM ya the office #.

bobbysox10

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Chicago
Yea just try to stay stocked. No stores that sell it. You can consider making your own. Its fairly easy. I usually order when i have about a quarter of a 30ml bottle left. I usually go through about that much in a week. I can't say that Vapor 4 Life or Cignot both here in Chicago would let you pick it up as they have no store front. I myself am trying to get a mall cart opened up at Woodfield and plan on selling e-liquid. No I won't be selling smoking everywhere or any other over priced branded e-cigs. That is if I can get it done.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Does anyone know of a store in the chicagoland area where I can physically go there and pick up e-liquid? Im out of juice and would like to pick some up after work. I asked a few hours ago in the "ask the experts" section but no one seemed to care or get back to me :-(

Last time I was there they had tasty puff liquid and some other flavors. Call first.

" Secrets" 3229 N clark..773-755-0179.. the easy way to get there take clark till u get to belmont

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: Inappropriate topic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread